What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Morley is so popular.

Anyways...
Morley is so popular cause he looks so good in a caffe latte stained suit heading into another Judiciary meeting.

:shock: -You mean hes going in there again for a cheap shot-late and high
Im shocked.
NAH NAH NAH NA...NAH NAH NAH NA...HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!.
NAH NAH NAH NA..NAH NAH NAH NA...HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!

you know what, we treat your club with respect over this neck of the woods and while I don't go to your forum that often, I think that those Rooster supporters who do show you respect there as well. What a shame that you let your fellow supporters down by coming over here and posting shit.

image.php

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
you know what, we treat your club with respect over this neck of the woods and while I don't go to your forum that often, I think that those Rooster supporters who do show you respect there as well. What a shame that you let your fellow supporters down by coming over here and posting sh*t.

image.php

LMAO Pen...love it!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I like Morley, good hard player and as i said in another thread he isnt suited to todays nancy style game of gower type dives

I hope for an Australia V The World game just to see Morley and Wiki team up in the 2nd row =P~ =P~ =P~

DrewBeliever

Juniors
TODD GACK said:
Leave Moz alone hes hot

groupie alert!! :lol:

I love Mozza, because he is a Pom (like my self) representing my country and for other personal reasons I can not say, or else I would ruin my repuation as a Raider.

But I love to hate him, because he dons the colours of Red Blue and White, a team us Raiders love to hate :D

Ando67

Juniors
[quote="DrewBelieverBut I love to hate him, because he dons the colours of Red Blue and White, a team us Raiders love to hate :D[/quote]

Hate because we always beat you :lol: :lol: ;-) :lol: :lol:

Ando67

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
Well just wait till you visit Canberra Stadium, then we'll show you what hurt really is! :D

It would'nt matter if they played on the moon =; Canberra beating the Roosters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) 8)

DrewBeliever

Juniors
The day will come, and you'll be dissapointed!
Any way, I'm not happy wiht my self visitng you're forum, I'm way too good to be here.

Ando67

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
The day will come, and you'll be dissapointed!
Any way, I'm not happy wiht my self visitng you're forum, I'm way too good to be here.

Any suggestions :?: ;-) :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Secret- I actually like Morley too. But I like stirring you gooster supporters more than I like big Adrian.

rooster69

Juniors
The Clan said:
If you want a Morley in your team you should go for Stuart Fielden at the BUlls!

He measures up like Mozza (6ft4') (17st) plays for the eighty minutes and hits the line hard and often.
If you want the intimidation factor then take a look at Crockers face when Fielden came into the fight during the second test match. Crocker didnt want to know!

Fielden is the goods......Morley Mark 2 !!

moonbeam

Juniors
rooster69 said:
The Clan said:
If you want a Morley in your team you should go for Stuart Fielden at the BUlls!

He measures up like Mozza (6ft4') (17st) plays for the eighty minutes and hits the line hard and often.
If you want the intimidation factor then take a look at Crockers face when Fielden came into the fight during the second test match. Crocker didnt want to know!

Fielden is the goods......Morley Mark 2 !!

you'll also increase the amount of penalties you get in a match by at least 10 with Fielden in your side :roll: Starts having a fit with legs flailing evreywhere before he even hits the floor :roll:

Nugby

Juniors
DrewBeliever wrote:
Well just wait till you visit Canberra Stadium, then we'll show you what hurt really is!

Ando67 wrote:
It would'nt matter if they played on the moon Canberra beating the Roosters

Couple of us Canberrans dressed up as Bulldogs supporters, we could show you the hurt even if Canberra lost :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, wouldn't go to that game if you paid me. Go the mighty dragons ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
The thug is still going strong. Wish MG Geyer was back to sort the big fairy out once and for all. Canyoudigit?

*Sandy*

First Grade
fibro man said:
The thug is still going strong. Wish MG Geyer was back to sort the big fairy out once and for all. Canyoudigit?
I reckon you will be digging it next time your in MG's company. My money's on the big unit cause I've seen the no frills action from the Fibro man at Toyota Park on the side of the hill! ;-) :D The only thing you would be close to winning is coming a close 2nd to Kramer in the Calvin Kleins parade but I will be whooping loudly for MG after I've arranged for the drug testing! :lol: Go the MG! ;-) He could sort out the manly thug Hoppa too!

Latest posts