What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why no names on the Blues' jumpers?

Maybe they can also include some of their preferred attacking plays too. Gaz could have 'right foot step' or 'pre-game spurt,' Pearce could have 'fall over the line after my team mates create an opportunity' or 'easily identifiable inside pass'

Gallen could have 'Brain Explosion'.Ennis could have 'Talentless Grub'.Morris could have 'Who Me?'.Pearce could have 'My Dad Played'.Soward could have 'I'm with Stupid'.

mrpwnd

Bench
i think you should also add stuff like stats, date of birth,. star sign, what type of car they drive, shoe size and whetehr they're left or right handed.

plus they need to make several jersey's inc ase they swap positions on the field so if mini goes to wing he needs to change to a 'wing' jersey before he's allowed to get involved in the play
Also how many weet bixes each of them have too. That's pretty important.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Victorian Bitter .........NSW sponsor :lol:

Can NSW management get any more ridiculous

TBH the jersey no name / no individual thing sounds the likely reason.

Sticky's heart 's in the right place but he's got such a f**ked up way of going about things.

PR spin on

'because we sold the rights to that space on the jersey'

Pretty darn disgraceful actually, I bet that VB did even have to pay any more for the placement of their logos their.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Maybe they can also include some of their preferred attacking plays too. Gaz could have 'right foot step' or 'pre-game spurt,' Pearce could have 'fall over the line after my team mates create an opportunity' or 'easily identifiable inside pass'

Surely Gaz would just have his preferred attacking play of "look at the ball, look at the ball, don't look at me, look at the ball"

Dragon2010

First Grade
PR spin on

'because we sold the rights to that space on the jersey'

Pretty darn disgraceful actually, I bet that VB did even have to pay any more for the placement of their logos their.

It was a designer flaw. They sold out to VB and instead of putting both he gave VB the whole back to themselves :crazy: Confirmed last night that the names will be on the back this time...looks bad especially when we are airing worldwide and people all over the world are watching it haha

Joker's Wild

Coach
Victorian Bitter .........NSW sponsor :lol:

Can NSW management get any more ridiculous

TBH the jersey no name / no individual thing sounds the likely reason.

Sticky's heart 's in the right place but he's got such a f**ked up way of going about things.

So what?

AAMI is a Victorian based company you know. Does that make the the Maroon management ridiculous too?

FMD bagging them for who is sponsoring the team now. How bloody petty

watatank

Coach
NSW players will have their names on the back in Origin 2.

It was a sponsorship dispute but they worked something out.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...ut-with-sponsors/story-e6frfghx-1226073266311

264994-jamie-soward-jumper.jpg

Tweed Titan

Bench
Go the Victorian AAMI QLD Morons (already noted)

Good to see the players get their names back. NEW SOUTH WELSHMEN!!!

Lets crush some poo-reds in our house.

icewind

Juniors
i didn't know AAMI has been officially changed to "Victorian AAMI". Does Brisbane based Suncorp know about this? Owning AAMI and all, you would think they'd have to.

boxa777

Coach
IMO the jerseys should be like this

SPONSOR
-----------
NAME
-----------
NUMBER
----------
POSITION
---------
TEAM THEY PLAY FOR

so example:

VB
---
Minichiello
---
---
Fullback
---
Roosters

Hahaha.. Why don't we get the player's hobbies and favourite TV show and food on there as well? How much shit do you want on the jumper.