What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why not Travis Burns?

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Would Jason Smith want to come back and play for us? I am not sure either way. Just asking if anyone knows if he left us on good terms?

James_Hardie

Juniors
Burns signs on with Sea Eagles

3/07/2006
By Manly Sea Eagles

Manly’s talented 22 year old 5/8 Travis Burns has agreed to terms to remain with the Sea Eagles. Burns rejected bigger offers from other clubs to remain with Manly.
The former Texas (QLD) junior has won a regular spot in the Sea Eagles backline in 2006 after joining the club from the Cronulla Sharks in 2005.
Manly CEO Paul Cummings said the signing of Burns was a boost for the clubs future “Travis is an improving young player who is quickly building his reputation at Manly and has proven he is one of the brightest young players in the NRL, with his future now settled he can concentrate on the big matches ahead” Mr Cummings said.
Burns said he was always keen to remain with Manly “I’m grateful for the opportunity Manly has given me and I want to be part of the club going forward” Burns said

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp

from Manly website.

Another one gone.....

Either they aren't signing Lyon, or intned to play him on the wing outside Stephenson! :)

Latest posts