What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Parra will win by 12 points this Sunday...

THE HOG

Juniors
I just got off the phone with DA, he is such a classic....anyway I asked him about this Sunday's game and he could not stop laughing because the Dragons will get beaten and they didn’t see it coming..

DA knows I post here an asked I pass on the game plan for this Sunday –

1. We will turn up to win this Sunday.
2. We thrive on pressure, so does Bennett, but we are all aware anyone who pulls on the Dragons Jersey instantly suffers from unexplained Panic attacks...
3. Pressure Coward, just run at him with or without the ball and the kid goes to water, poor Bennett keeps pumping him up, but he will get punted at the end of the year...
4. He will reactivate our kick chase...Hayne will kick, the team will chase, simple.
5. Will let Hindy and Grothe play, he thought everyone would know last week’s game was a training run when both these boys were given the week off..

DA seems super keen to play the Storm or Broncos as they will be a serious challenge.

12 plus is the expected score, no stress.

Gronk

Staff member
I just got off the phone with DA, he is such a classic....anyway I asked him about this Sunday's game and he could not stop laughing because the Dragons will get beaten and they didn’t see it coming..

1. We will turn up to win this Sunday.
2. We thrive on pressure, so does Bennett, but we are all aware anyone who pulls on the Dragons Jersey instantly suffers from unexplained Panic attacks...
3. Pressure Coward, just run at him with or without the ball and the kid goes to water, poor Bennett keeps pumping him up, but he will get punted at the end of the year...
4. He will reactivate our kick chase...Hayne will kick, the team will chase, simple.
5. Will let Hindy and Grothe play, he thought everyone would know last week’s game was a training run when both these boys were given the week off..

DA seems super keen to play the Storm or Broncos as they will be a serious challenge.

12 plus is the expected score, no stress.

HM36%7EDrugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
DA could call me right now and say we will win by 30+ - doesn't mean it will happen!!

THE HOG

Juniors
How can I get banned?

If I was going to say that the Dragons would win by 12 points would that make you happier??

Geez talk about Fun Police...

THE HOG

Juniors
I am completely bamboozelled about the "ban him" call?

Anyone shed some light?

I thought we were here to pump each other up for victory this Sunday?

Taking the piss out of the Dragons is all part of the fun!!

Mickyd39

Juniors
I am completely bamboozelled about the "ban him" call?

Anyone shed some light?

I thought we were here to pump each other up for victory this Sunday?

Taking the piss out of the Dragons is all part of the fun!!

agreed HOG.

i think some people need to lighten up.

Its better then reading all about doom and gloom from some people in the Parra forum.:x

GO PARRA

fanaticeel

Juniors
Look...HOG is entitled to say what he likes...as long as he doesn't libel anyone...and if you don't want to read it don't look into the thread. FFS we should all be happy anyway that we are in the finals. I still remember Hindy's comment on the footy show Vossy " So how many of the next 8 do you need to win to make the finals Hindy?" Hindy "9" :lol:

Still cracks me up...AND WE MADE THE FINALS!!

Lighten up people... I hope we do win, I'm as passionate as the next person about the mighty eels.

But if we take it too seriously we'll end up like St Merge... :lol:

THE HOG

Juniors
Thanks God, some real Parra Supporters!!!

Are those other people die hard closet Dragons Supporters or what??

Taking the piss out of the Dragons and they want to ban me....

Anyway, this weekend is going to be spectacular.....I think Hayne will score a treble BUT Matai will get MOM!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Got no problem with people posting revv ups for coming weekends games, and God knows i enjoy a thread thats all about being positive..

But sh*t like this makes me yawn, and makes us look like idiots..

If you are to Ban the Hog Ban me also!!!

Parra to win and win quiet comfortably. There will be a late surge towards the end opf the game from The dragons, but Parra will win by 10.

THE HOG

Juniors
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Parraitdoesmatter........that's what I believe. When was the last time the Dragons played in a close game? Anyone who witnessed the game of the year, round 24 (Tigs V Parra) should know that we thrive on close games.

2009 team was not meant to lose in the first round of the finals....if we do, I will ban myself from this site.

Come on Team, the players do read this......LIFT!!!!!

lewiscook

Juniors
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Parraitdoesmatter........that's what I believe. When was the last time the Dragons played in a close game? Anyone who witnessed the game of the year, round 24 (Tigs V Parra) should know that we thrive on close games.

2009 team was not meant to lose in the first round of the finals....if we do, I will ban myself from this site.

Come on Team, the players do read this......LIFT!!!!!

Thehog is a bloody legend, seen lots of his posts and love his positivty.
Keep it up mate!

Latest posts