What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Parra will win by 12 points this Sunday...

Fantastic stuff HOG!!!

One loss and people are slashing their wrists in here, we will put up a fight this Sunday and come out all guns blazing, if we lose we lose as long as it is not the officials that cost us the game I will be extremely proud of my EELS in '09. What ever happens on Sunday, it will only makes the boys keener next year!

Snoochies

First Grade
My apologies, just having one of those days. It's not you,it's me. No need to ban, keeping telling your stories.

:thumb

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the best way for parra to beat the dragons-Basicaly my game plan would be-Well its simple-score more points than them

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I think the best way for parra to beat the dragons-Basicaly my game plan would be-Well its simple-score more points than them

hahah! :lol: To quote Jet - "That Girl's a Ge-nee-us a whoa oh oh oh oh oh!!"

wittyz chick

Coach
OK I have to say this..

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK WE WILL WIN..

IF we lose.. shut the f**k up and quit bagging the team!! You will be the fools who got your hopes up..

I always expect a loss.. for 2 reasons.
1. If we win, it's so much more exciting.
2. If we lose, I'm not all suicidal and bag the sh!t outta the team like some of you do..

Ahhh I feel so much better now :D

Eelogical

Referee
If we win then they will have achieved more than my expectations allowed for.
If they are competitive and lose I won't feel too bad in a weeks time and will be justified in thinking next year will be better.
If they lose and cop a hammering like last friday night, then at least they gave me something to cheer about this season. Thankfully, I have a fridge full to drown my sorrows.

Kornstar

Coach
Thanks God, some real Parra Supporters!!!

Are those other people die hard closet Dragons Supporters or what??

Taking the piss out of the Dragons and they want to ban me....

Anyway, this weekend is going to be spectacular.....I think Hayne will score a treble BUT Matai will get MOM!

Are we playing Manly?

minge

Bench
I am completely bamboozelled about the "ban him" call?

Anyone shed some light?

I thought we were here to pump each other up for victory this Sunday?

Taking the piss out of the Dragons is all part of the fun!!

I think are few of you are pumping each other. Someone is certainly pumping the Hog, maybe Ron Jeremy.

You know your doing it tuff when your own forum tells you to stop making you look like idiots.

In any case, good luck fellas. May the best team win. But I think it will be the Dragons.

Latest posts