What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why so long RTA ?

_Johnsy

Referee
Kalgoorlie red,

How did you get the picture to post here. I ended up getting a dragons one, no surprise.

STG099

Twist Snap Twist
I think it a missed opportunity for qld transport to make a few more $$. I was fortunate enough to live close enough to still have qld plates, but when the opportunity arose to get back nsw plates, I could not resist, this makes it so much better.

Brycey

Juniors
BrisVegas said:
Queensland Transport have been advertising Broncos, Cowboys and more recently Titans number plates for year and years. I never realised club plates were not available in NSW.

Funnily enough I see far more Cowboys plates here in SE-QLD than Broncos plates (and am yet to see a Titan plate).
I've seen a few Titans one, what is interesting to see is, well in my view, the number of Brisbane Lions ones have dropped off dramatically in years.

_Johnsy

Referee
Brycey said:
I've seen a few Titans one, what is interesting to see is, well in my view, the number of Brisbane Lions ones have dropped off dramatically in years.

Give it time, ppq may even follow suit. I think they'll be everywhere after a while.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill definitely have some on my car before the year is out, when i get them will depend on finances... might be a b'day present for myself in june

_Johnsy

Referee
Raider_69 said:
ill definitely have some on my car before the year is out, when i get them will depend on finances... might be a b'day present for myself in june

I bit the bullet today, afterall I was surprised STG099 was avaiable. What letrter number combo would you go for R69?

OVP

Coach
_Johnsy said:
Kalgoorlie red,

How did you get the picture to post here. I ended up getting a dragons one, no surprise.

STG099

Mate i tried to check it out for you but the RTA website comes up with

The content you have entered is not available.
Below is a list of alternatives. Please choose one and then click on the show me button. Alternatively, please repeat steps 1 - 3.

In other words you'll have to choose another name and i'll post it here for you.

p.s. do you want it as a sig like mine ? If so i'll have to shrink it down to the size ive got, as LU only allows a height of 100 pixels in the image. LEt me know if thats ok.

Nuke

Staff member
Can you get local clubs' number plates over there (NSW, QLD, ect)?

You can in Perth. I have seen plenty for my club (Joondalup Giants), South Perth, and North Beach. I don't think I've seen any for any of the other WARL clubs though.