What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the dogs will win

my heart says the dogs will win tonight, but my mind tells me the bunnies will
i really hope sherwin plays tonight, i really think his kicking game would help us tonight, although i dont think folkes realises that.

yobbo84

Coach
In reality Souths and the Dogs pack cancel each other out. The Dogs' pack is a little stronger but will be lacking once their bench players come on. Therefore thats an even. Souths have it all over the Dogs in backs and halves - on form. However the boot of El Masri just might get the Dogs home. My guess - Souths 22 Dogs 18.

Smartman

Juniors
The only way Sherwin will play is if Holdsworth is ruled out but even then its not 100% certain considering Reni and Dmac can play that position.

Smartman said:
The only way Sherwin will play is if Holdsworth is ruled out but even then its not 100% certain considering Reni and Dmac can play that position.

apparently it was said on the radio, that holdsworth is expected to play tonight, isnt there a chance that sherwin and holdsworth can play tonight? i doubt it though

TeamSatan

Juniors
The bunnies have so much more speed and strike power out wide, those slow old dogs had better shut it down and get up on them fast to have a chance...

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
TeamSatan said:
The bunnies have so much more speed and strike power out wide, those slow old dogs had better shut it down and get up on them fast to have a chance...

lol the dogs backs old?

El Masri - 29/30
Patten - 25-26
Millard - 22?
Tonga - 23?
Cutler - 21?

Peachey - 33?
Mellor - 33?
Vagana - 32?
Hegarty - 26?
Merritt - 22-23?

I dnt know there proper ages but i wouldnt be far off. Souths backs are heaps older.

0neye

:crazy: Moffo said,$6,000 chocolate bummies on the poooie Dogs

ale_porter_chocolate_11_470x350.jpg
:lol: ;-)

Latest posts