What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the white jersey on Friday night?

The Colonel

Immortal
Nickeel said:
Why can't we have this full-time???? In our 60th year???

Is it just me or has the club made little to no effort to commemorate this occasion?

Nick

Big celebration this weekend...... will let you know more as I do.

I find it hard to sell the yellow ones when they keep wearing the white ones, I like the white ones but the Home jerseys should be wore mostly.
There is a retro strip for this weeks game, i'll post a picture when they some into store.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I like the white jersies, but why did we wear them, the yellow jersies werent gonna clash with the Tigers one.

I agree it should only be blue and gold, we're not blue, gold and white. C'mon Denis.

Hindyscrack

Bench
parra-matters said:
I find it hard to sell the yellow ones when they keep wearing the white ones, I like the white ones but the Home jerseys should be wore mostly.
There is a retro strip for this weeks game, i'll post a picture when they some into store.

Exactly why i think we are wearing them... Purely a marketing push

Elia

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
I'm not a fan of the White Jerseys, Blue and Gold for mine.

Same here. Theres something about the added white colour thats just doesn't seem right. Aren't they the same colours of the Gold coast titans?

Hindyscrack said:
Exactly why i think we are wearing them... Purely a marketing push
Well it ain't helping me sell the yellow, little stores can't afford to stock 3 styles per team, it's hard enough stocking the right sizes.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you looked at the referee colour distribution when your club gets the Refs media release, you'll have noticed they made Clarkie wear the green.

The green is horrible and bears a resemblance to a limey yellowy colour. I'm guessing that's more of a reason.

FTR, the Tigers strip is predominantly Black, not white.

Timmah

Staff member
Having said that, at least you're able to wear your jerseys. Ours were released 2 days before season kickoff and aren't released to us plebs til mid-April :(

Eelementary

Post Whore
Elia said:
Same here. Theres something about the added white colour thats just doesn't seem right. Aren't they the same colours of the Gold coast titans?

Yep - those tools stole half our playing roster and our colour scheme. May they rot in hell.

Nickeel

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Yep - those tools stole half our playing roster and our colour scheme. May they rot in hell.

Nah, living on the Gold Coast should be punishment enough.

Nick

hybrideel

Bench
I have to agree with everyone on the white. i just had a quick look at Jess's avatar and thought it was a cowboys jersey

Timmah

Staff member
*bump*

Post #1 in this thread made Big League again this week in the "Blog On" section... Page 8 :D

Latest posts