What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why we will beat the Warriors

Serc

First Grade
1) Warriors are missing a lot of players: Price, Tate, Seymour, Lillyman, Rapira, Ah Van etc

2) We have most of our first choice lineup on deck (apart from the prop problem and obviously Gidley) and hopefully this lineup of ours plays somewhere close to their potential for once!

3) Warriors are better at wet weather football (as evidenced by their 13-0 shut-out of us last year in Auckland), but our style suits the daytime and drier conditions better.

4) Yes we were atrocious for parts of last week vs Panthers, but we were still very much in it early in the 2nd half until the ref rubbish started (plus our epic implosion following that)

5) We have Aku.

Also the weather should be good tomorrow (yes there's a chance of a shower, but not exactly worth worrying about) so if you're thinking of going to the game - do it!

cram

Bench
Too many options, do I need a rain coat? Pitchfork? Razor blades? Or should I take the lot??

Serc

First Grade
Aku and Manu are on opposite sides sadly :( (presuming he is playing with Sau on our left again)

Too many options, do I need a rain coat? no Pitchfork? yes Razor blades? yes Or should I take the lot??

The two 'yes' items may possibly be required by the end of the game...hang on THIS IS A POSITIVE THREAD DAMMIT!!! HOW DID YOU TRICK ME INTO SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

macavity

Referee
from macavity in New Orleans:

FIRE UP!

I will be watching the highlights - I want to see a win, and I want to HEAR the crowd!

Weels

Juniors
from macavity in New Orleans:

FIRE UP!

I will be watching the highlights - I want to see a win, and I want to HEAR the crowd!

The fire is out, and don't blink or you will miss the highlights.
It looked like only half the crowd turned up so you wont hear much except the excuses.

Serc

First Grade
I have to admit that I didn't feel quite right posting this one as I did the Roosters one a while back, but I guess its not really an 'excuse'. Was just trying to feel positive about our chances!

Latest posts