What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widders Gone!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
I'm not really concerned at all actually... we all know the anti-tampering rule is a joke that is exposed every year, why would this year be any different?

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
I'd like to reiterate to those of you who are concerned that because our clubs aren't linked to anyone in the paper that we're not going to sign no one, I was told today that it is the clubs policy to keep negotiations of players to themselves and have asked player managers that they are dealing with to the same when they are apparoached by the media.

a few months ago when Weidler spilled the beans about the possability of Judas coming back, there was a bit of a blow up by a few officials at our club who instructed to keep the Lyon negotiations inhouse.

That's why we're not hearing or reading about players coming at our club

thanks eela :)

jayjayselmes

Juniors
eelavation said:
As much as I've appreciated the services of Morris, Widders, McKinnon and Delaney on and off the field I'm more than convinced that those players are very very replaceable, as C says those guys are good honest footballers but are not the blokes to win you a comp they will be replaced by players of equal or better value..

If you think tim smith also at half and cayless, vella, tsouolos , delaney ETC

we are going to lose our best players of the season..widders, morris , wade.

All for what to keep these other psathetic excuses for footballers.

Man we are royally f**kED

Hellsy

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
and neither will tim smith win us a premiership aswell. He needs to be cleaned out aswell.

Oh come on.... a champion isn't created in a short period of time, he is under a cloaud of 2nd year syndrome badly, but he is far from needing to be cleaned out

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
If you think tim smith also at half and cayless, vella, tsouolos , delaney ETC

we are going to lose our best players of the season..widders, morris , wade.

All for what to keep these other psathetic excuses for footballers.

Man we are royally f**kED

Well maybe you should go and follow another club ;-)

Widders, Morris, Wade..best players???? :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
eelavation said:
That's why we're not hearing or reading about players coming at our club

Fair enough the decision has been made to keep the negotiations in house, but for those that didn't know better is it any wonder questions are asked.
Only managed to catch one talk back call on 2GB today and it was someone ringing up asking what is going on with the Parramatta signings, when all the players are rumoured/comfirmed to be leaving and no signings announced.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Glenn said:
Fair enough the decision has been made to keep the negoiations in house, but for those that didn't know better is it any wonder questions are asked.
Only managed to catch one talk back call on 2GB today and it was someone ringing up asking what is going on with the Parramatta signings, when all the players are rumoured/comfirmed to be leaving and no signings announced.

I bet that was Eelementary :lol:

honestly guys..do people honestly believe that we won't be signing anyone up???

jayjayselmes

Juniors
What I dont undertsand is that morriss, widders etc are shown th door but we have the wosrt half in the comp with a bad attitude and think he is the best when really he is playing poorly.

And thats why parra havent won squat since the 80's stupd bullsh*t decisions made by monkees like you guys and then we whinge that we havent won a premiership.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
I mean what club shows Geln Morro the door??

Thats right won that can manage sh*t if it jumped up and bit them in the ass.

I mean i dont blame lyon leaving the club I blmae the management of the club and the poor decisions it has made over the years regarding its players.

So what they are saying is that its ok for us to show players the door but if it happens to us we will jump up and down screamiong out tits off.

What a hypocritical club to be part of. As they say dont hate the player hate the game!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Theres not much decent players off contract anyway that worth a mention that dont want big $$$$$$$$$$$

forget asotasi again parra want to buy there way to a premiership!!

Hellsy

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
Tim smiths form this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't disagree with you, but you don't cast out a person who has so much potential because they are in a form slump

jayjayselmes

Juniors
hellsy hellsy hellsy that such a hypocritical view when we are housting players that ARE PERFORMING.

Does it mak sense to you!!!!! Sure DOESNTOVER HERE

Stagger eel

Staff member
can someone please call a doctor for JayJay, it appears that he's just about to burst a foo foo valve.

take it easy mate.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Morriss and widders have potential aswell does that mean we dont drop them??

Man parra management are like pin the tail on the donkye they wouldn know there asshole from there mouth!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Sorry it just pisses me off year after year eelavation when we do the same things.

Buying all the dogs players years ago did that win us a premiership??

HELL NO, so why try again?

Hellsy

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
hellsy hellsy hellsy that such a hypocritical view when we are housting players that ARE PERFORMING.

Does it mak sense to you!!!!! Sure DOESNTOVER HERE

We are not housing a halfback in form, Jeremy Smith did not do much better when put into the position, and now he is suspended who else would go there??

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
Sorry it just pisses me off year after year eelavation when we do the same things.

Buying all the dogs players years ago did that win us a premiership??

HELL NO, so why try again?

there's a big difference between this year and the last 10 years..you don't have to be einstein to work it out.

Latest posts