What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widders Gone!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
pazzaeel said:
u know alot more then u r letting on eela. can u gives us anything substantial to get us through the next ten days? please!!

Colonel's right..and even if I did i wouldn't be putting on a public forum ;-)

sorry :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
pazzaeel said:
i can verify that it is killing me.

well your just going to have to wait until well in the later part of July to hear any thing you want to hear, at the very least.

pazzaeel

Juniors
too many winks and cheesy grins for my liking.

i can tell u are hiding something rather big, and that will do me. i wont hassle anymore. well done for keeping quiet.

heres to hoping these cards that the eels are holding close to there chest are pocket aces.

The Colonel

Immortal
pazzaeel said:

i can tell u are hiding something rather big, and that will do me. i wont hassle anymore. well done for keeping quiet.

heres to hoping these cards that the eels are holding close to there chest are pocket aces.

:lol:

We have you fooled then. Rack up another one eela!

Stagger eel

Staff member
pazzaeel said:

do you want me to tell what I know???????

ok, here it is...there are 4 people at our club plus 1 person currently outside the club that knows exactly what's going on..and believe or not not even the chairman nor the board know anything at all, they may know bits and pieces but definitely not the full story.

so how the frig would I know????? :shock:

strider

Post Whore
good one pazzaeel ;-) ... make them think that we think that they know more than we think that they think we think ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
do you want me to tell what I know???????

ok, here it is...there are 4 people at our club plus 1 person currently outside the club that knows exactly what's going on..and believe or not not even the chairman nor the board know anything at all, they may know bits and pieces but definitely not the full story.

so how the frig would I know????? :shock:

Eela and I talk most days and the pair of us aren't any further to finding out anything even with contacts at the club. :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Eela and I talk most days and the pair of us aren't any further to finding out anything even with contacts at the club. :?

and yes, it's also driving us crazy...:crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
we're also of the belief that the club has asked Player managers not to link us to the press, which in itself makes it difficult.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The Real Insurance Rabbitohs have announced the signing of Dean Widders today, agreeing to a three-year
contract with the Club.
Widders, 26, has played 114 first grade games and represented Country Origin in this year’s City vs Country
match in Dubbo. Widders is widely regarded in Rugby League as a damaging ball runner and as an impact
player, however Widders’ off-field activities have also been a focus of his career, with Dean being appointed to
the National Indigenous Council at a ceremony in Canberra on Monday night. Widders has also been the recipient
of the 2004 Ken Stephen Medal for his contributions to the Aboriginal community, Father Chris Riley’s Shine Day
Award and the Bounce Back Foundation’s Community Ambassador of the Year award.
Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson says the signing of Widders is great for the Club both on and off the field.
“Dean has the attacking potency in the forwards that we haven’t had in the past,” Mr Richardson said. “Dean is
also highly regarded off the field with the work he does in the Aboriginal community. Dean is a role model for
indigenous people in this country and we look forward to having him on board in 2007.”
Rabbitohs Executive Chairman Peter Holmes à Court says: "Dean is another example of our desire to bring
strong, exciting players to the Club who share our passion for rebuilding Souths and who have shown themselves
to be leaders both on and off the field. Russell and I called Dean yesterday, and the enthusiasm with which he
speaks about community issues is inspiring. I wish him the best of luck for the rest of the season with the Eels,
and we look forward to making him welcome in South Sydney next year."
Widders is pleased to be joining the famous South Sydney Rabbitohs. “I’m really impressed with the direction the
Club is heading and I’m looking forward to playing with them next season,” Widders said. “The Club has shown
me their plans for their on-field and off-field activities, especially the work they want to do with Aboriginal
communities, and I’m looking forward to working with Anthony Mundine and the Club on these projects.”

He's Gone
:cry: My mums gunna be so sad right now

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
All the best Dean. I definately do not begrudge you leaving. Hopefully this contract can set you up for life financially. I will not forget the impact you have had for Parra on and off the field.

Truley one of Leagues very nice guys

Parra Guru

Coach
Best of luck DEANO!!!!

A genuine nice guy and a great servant to our club over the last 5 years.

I hope you can help revive the bunnies.

Latest posts