What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiki has Carroll in his sights

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wiki has taken out the raiders player of the year award to cap off his fantastic career at canberra and according to channel 10 will be giving Carroll a little extra treatment in the test match

Wiki, SBW, Puletua, Gulavao.... Carroll... good luck, you'll need it!

t-ba

Post Whore
I hope the smack the sh*t out of the Alien. They should aim for the chin, because they'll be guaranteed some success that way.

Raider_69

Post Whore
carrol may need the entire Packers 97 defencive line to protect him with Wiki and SBW baying for blood

Broncodroid

Juniors
Ok, ok...tough talk has begun as predicted, good one Ruben, go get your fellow countrymen who turned his back on your nation. We would absolutely love it if you come into this all important test match looking to dish out special attention to Tony Carroll...do your best, I am all for it. You worry about that BS, and we will worry about winning the game of Rugby League.

The above type of mentality may help explain why the kiwis (apart from the odd occassion) have been our perennial whipping boys :roll:

Broncodroid

Juniors
If there is one thing worse than a member who posts jibberish, it is a member who partakes in the following:

35 mins later with nothing to do after posting at 11:43PM in this same thread, Raider_69 with his 16638 posts posts the above at 12:18PM...LU members can only ask why it took you 35 whole minutes to come up with the above and why another post was necessary when you could of edited as part of the original ?

Please, posts counts are not as precious as you may believe :roll:

Raider Azz said:
I don't care if the Kiwi's lose, as long as that c**k Carroll gets whats coming to him

Thankfully, you do not speak on behalf of ALL kiwi Rugby League fans on this site...

carlnz

Bench
Blood will be spilt.....BRING BACK THE OLD TEST MATCHES!

It will not be a hidding...I'm picking the Kiwis by 6 :mrgreen:

Carrol is a brave man playing this match........cant wait

carlnz

Bench
Broncodroid said:
Raider Azz said:
I don't care if the Kiwi's lose, as long as that c**k Carroll gets whats coming to him

Thankfully, you do not speak on behalf of ALL kiwi Rugby League fans on this site...

If we lose but we try all the way I dont care, that first half in the ANZAC test was the best test footy I have seen in ages!! But in the second half with all those mistake pissed me off...and the blow out in the score line was very dissapointing

Martli

Coach
I reckon it will be Wiki vs. Carroll on the sideline, just like that other Kiwi vs. Kangeroos incident.

Raider Azz

Bench
I'm not even a Kiwi fan, I'm a Wiki fan (obviously) and I want Carroll to get what he deserves :clap:

Kasper

Bench
Everyone is forgetting that Carroll is also one of the biggest hitters in the game. He'll be giving as good as he gets and maybe a little bit more. C'mon the Aussies!

nqboy

First Grade
t-ba the hutt said:
I hope the smack the sh*t out of the Alien. They should aim for the chin, because they'll be guaranteed some success that way.
He's all chin, how could they aim for anything else?

Iafeta

Referee
Broncodroid, I'd estimate 75% of people on this forum, which is a fair proportion given its essentially an Australian based site, will be hoping Wiki does indeed belt the high heavens out of Tonie Carroll. International rugby league and its rules are a complete and utter joke, why for instance now can't Great Britain pick someone like Joe Vagana? There's no reason why not? At least Carroll, for some reason because he's certainly not a better player than Sonny Bill and co, was wanted back by the country he'd already represented.

C'mon Rubes, for once I'm with all these Canberra-ites... :lol: Even though lets not forget fellas, Rubes is now a Warrior :clap:

Latest posts