What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiki has Carroll in his sights

Iafeta

Referee
Then Ruben will just picture Tonie Carroll in the locking position regardless of who it is.

C'mon, this is Wayne Bennett, Carroll's a Bronco, he'll be vice captain!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tonie Carroll is bloody useless anyway..I cannot believe that the aussies picked him in their squad.

The guy is a bloody hypocrite who has no respect for New Zealand and should go into business with K. Hunt who is another bloody alien...

8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
Thankfully, you do not speak on behalf of ALL kiwi Rugby League fans on this site...
I'm not even a Kiwi fan, I'm a Wiki fan (obviously) and I want Carroll to get what he deserves :clap:

here here
im a kangroo for sure but i just want that turn coat carroll to get whats coming to him, SBW and Wiki should ensure that happens :twisted:

Iafeta, he maybe a warrior but to me and all others raiders fans, he will forever be a Raider at heart 8)
But the warriors are equal 2nd fav team now with the 'boys :clap:

Raider Azz

Bench
C'mon Rubes, for once I'm with all these Canberra-ites... :lol: Even though lets not forget fellas, Rubes is now a Warrior :clap:
Rubes will always be a Raider to me! It's gonna be hard seeing him with the Warriors next year :cry:

BTW 69, Sports Tonight was wrong, Shifcofske actually won player of the year, Wiki came second.

First grade player of the year: Clinton Shifcofske (20 votes) 2nd place: Ruben Wiki (19 votes) 3rd place: Luke Davico (14 votes) Jason Croker (14 votes) 4th place: Michael Hodgson (12 votes)

That still doesn't mean Carrol aint gonna get the s**t belted outta him though! :clap:

JW

Coach
Good to see the tough talk starting from the Kiwis, seriously that's what it's all about, good stuff :clap:

It's made even better when 95% of the time the Aussie's easily hand NZ their arses back to them.

Good stuff, bring it on ;-)

Cheers.

gregstar

Referee
They should aim for the chin, because they'll be guaranteed some success that way.
you'd knock yourself out hitting that! :lol: carroll breaks his own ribs when he laughs with that chin!

Anonymous

Juniors
Hunt and Carroll consider Australia their new home. They'd radther play for Australia then NZ. Just like Wiki prefered to play for Canberra then the Warriors.

Of course I reckon it does make the NZ side a bit worse, but who cares? All Raider supporters and NZ people.

Biglance

Bench
Kris_man, their halves are so shit if i can say that.

and i cant believe they leave out the Great Rahoohoo

Latest posts