What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will anything come from wa govt business case for nrl team?!

I get the feeling it's just the same blokes who were behind the failed Western Reds venture.

Perth is a rusted on fumbleball market that looks down on our game. I've asked Western Australians for their opinion on Perth fielding a team in the NRL. I'm talking about born and bred Western Australians who love fumbleball. They reckon fumbleball is too ingrained in the local culture for rugby league to be accepted by the public.

Pippen94

First Grade
I get the feeling it's just the same blokes who were behind the failed Western Reds venture.

Perth is a rusted on fumbleball market that looks down on our game. I've asked Western Australians for their opinion on Perth fielding a team in the NRL. I'm talking about born and bred Western Australians who love fumbleball. They reckon fumbleball is too ingrained in the local culture for rugby league to be accepted by the public.

That's so true. Always the same names mentioned

Maximus

Coach
Will donkey ever stop needing to use his alt to post garbage threads so that it looks like someone agrees with him?

mongoose

Coach

just about every Western Australian i've spoken to thinks a Perth NRL team is a no brainer. Some of them do hate the NRL though for ignoring them.