What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hadley Roach and Fulton....

parra pete

Referee
Wonder if Hadley Roach and Fulton will be calling for the sacking of Des Hasler (a la` Brian Smith) ?
Will fat fool Peters be questioning the buying policy of the Club and thanking teams for developing players for them to sign up (a la` Mick Witt)?

Manly = Hapless jokes :lol:

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Unfortunately i am agreeing with a braindead westie.
This is the 3rd game on memory we have lost because of SH*T decisions made by Hasler Ie. Menzies at 5/8th, No goal kicker.

parra pete

Referee
Harold Bishop said:
Unfortunately i am agreeing with a braindead westie.
?????? Why do you consider people from the Western Suburbs 'brain dead' ???
You would have to be brain dead if you can't see that Hasler is NOT UP to the rigours of first grade coaching - apparently the powers to be who run the Manly Club can't see it.
Des actually was a Penrith boy. Are you referring that he is a "brain dead" westie

effnic

Bench
ahaha yes all westies are brain dead why you ask? Because its a sh*thole your parents are on the dole and you all smell funny and it hard to learn when schools cost money oh wait does the dole cover school fees aswell. Anyway stop using centerlinks computer to come on this forum you should be looking for counsil work or something.

parra pete

Referee
effnic said:
ahaha yes all westies are brain dead why you ask? Because its a sh*thole your parents are on the dole and you all smell funny and it hard to learn when schools cost money oh wait does the dole cover school fees aswell. Anyway stop using centerlinks computer to come on this forum you should be looking for counsil work or something.

:lol: Winners can laugh, loser please themselves

forward pass

Coach
What about Manlys Defense coach......Roach. Have they been calling for his sacking??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigfella

Coach
Last time I listened to that crap Roach was telling everyone that Parra's forwards werer scared of the collision in the game v the Warriors (In which we flogged them) and Fulton was claiming that piggyback penalties got us out of jail.

They are Manly apologists and Parra haters. Massive egos and pea sized brains. It's easy Parra Pate - don't listen to their show.

Avenger

Immortal
effnic said:

You are seriously a top shelf f*ckwit. You think your something because you are sharing a room in a little banged up flat on the Northern Beaches. Listen to me shut up or the Avenger will put your rent up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Avenger said:
You are seriously a top shelf f*ckwit. You think your something because you are sharing a room in a little banged up flat on the Northern Beaches. Listen to me shut up or the Avenger will put your rent up.

GOLD!!!! :clap:

Im waiting for another Hasler letter with all it's spelling mistakes.:lol:

Gee it was hard for Roach to give Parra a rap yesterday.

Does anyone remember when hadley, Roach and Fulton were making fun of Fui?

All i'll say that they are all Manly f**kwitts and I hope they Finish in 8th spot because we will smash them. And if they dont finish in 8th they are a disgrace.

Morenito

Juniors
effnic said:

I didnt realise it was school holidays already?

Freak

Juniors
To be fair I think Manly have over achieved this year.

They would be more than happy with mediocracy.

It's a shame they won't make the 8 again.

Would have been nice to wave them off in a fortnight!

Morenito

Juniors
I heard that they had a song on yesterday apologing to Parramatta or something?
Directed at fitzgerald and perhaps Smith or is that not right?

Any one hear it?

Morenito said:
I heard that they had a song on yesterday apologing to Parramatta or something?
Directed at fitzgerald and perhaps Smith or is that not right?

Any one hear it?

Yeah it was a song against Hadley saying he may have to apologise and whatever, but then you listen to the song that the Saints have and you would fair dinkum think they had already won the thing.

Latest posts