What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hadley Roach and Fulton....

Zaphod

Juniors
Bring back Les Boyd I say.

(The only thing the Mule could show them is how to piss from tweed heads and still hit the bowl in the Manly leagues club!, not a bad talent though) :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Zaphod said:
Bring back Les Boyd I say.

(The only thing the Mule could show them is how to piss from tweed heads and still hit the bowl in the Manly leagues club!, not a bad talent though) :D

just in answer to your earlier question there were atleast half of us calling for his head while the other half showed a little more patience but as a whole the general feeling was we were extremely dissapointed at some of the decisions made from the coaching staff in 03/04.

Zaphod

Juniors
eelavation said:
just in answer to your earlier question there were atleast half of us calling for his head while the other half showed a little more patience but as a whole the general feeling was we were extremely dissapointed at some of the decisions made from the coaching staff in 03/04.

That is exactly what we are feeling now at Manly.

I dont know how Des can name the same team week in week out.

Jason King has to be the softest prop to ever walk onto a football field (2 hitups 13 metres against the sharks and one hitup he droppedthe ball)
Yet he starts week in week out, he must have photos of someone at the club!.

Then you have captain callamity Michael Monaghan, I mean seriously how can anyone honestly think he is any good?

Then naming a front rower in at 5/8 because of Witts "Defense" an absolute Joke!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Zaphod said:
That is exactly what we are feeling now at Manly.

I dont know how Des can name the same team week in week out.

Jason King has to be the softest prop to ever walk onto a football field (2 hitups 13 metres against the sharks and one hitup he droppedthe ball)
Yet he starts week in week out, he must have photos of someone at the club!.

Then you have captain callamity Michael Monaghan, I mean seriously how can anyone honestly think he is any good?

Then naming a front rower in at 5/8 because of Witts "Defense" an absolute Joke!

I went out to your neck of the woods on saturday night just to whet the appetite for sunday and I'll tell you know you guys deserve better than the trash your getting from some of those pea hearts wearing your jumper. King isn't Robinson Crusoe either.

Mr Saab

Referee
manly will be much better next yr.
History tells that every team that has finished 8th, since the mcintyre system was introduced, has had a much much better following yr. Only exception has been the raiders of 2004 into 2005.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:
manly will be much better next yr.
History tells that every team that has finished 8th, since the mcintyre system was introduced, has had a much much better following yr. Only exception has been the raiders of 2004 into 2005.

I have no doubt they'll be a force, they have to perform with the players they have.

Zaphod

Juniors
Exactly, I got blasted for calling them weak hearted disgraces!

Kennedy, Dunley, Kite, Stewart, Hecks and Willow are all good playerswho put theirheart into every game. But there are also some absolute disgraces in the once proud uniform of the Sea Eagles. Its a sad day when many of the fans have more pride in athe jerseys they paid for at Rebel Sport than the players on the field have in the one they are playing in.

I blame the fans though to be honest. Never before have I seen a great club accept mediocrity in the way they have this year. The stink that was kicked up for Monaghan was a joke, he didnt deserve to get another contract and definately didnt deserve $240,00 per season, Bloody Delmege and his great White horse.
People like King are making a joke and disgrace out of the team, and Des is letting them. This is why Fulton needs to take the helm again, and get rid of non manly ex players like roach, they dont understand the pride inside the club and/or the culture, only ex-manly players with ability know that.

circling eagle

Juniors
Interesting points. Over the last few years our playing roster has improved a lot, but its still a fair way from where it needs to be.

Anyho, good lucks with the finals fellas, you should be able to give it a good shake this year.

forward pass

Coach
How many games have the Eagles won since the Monaghan saga....1 maybe 2 ?

And they say this sort of stuff is not disruptive mid-season. Eagles learning the hard way !

parra pete

Referee
I'll bet Jamie Lyon is looking forward to linking up with a crash hot team with a super coach like Des Hasler in charge.
Pete Peters will be able to thank the Eels for developing another great player. (a`la Mick Witt) :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
parraitdoesmatta said:
do u think so, i say he is a certainty to play for the manly scum

His mum and dad are close by, his mentor John Harvey lives up there, the CEO at the Coast used to work for his management company and with John Harvey, he has other relatives on the coast. I think he is almost certain to end up there. Particularly now the Eagles have signed Bell and Orford. They won't afford him....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
His mum and dad are close by, his mentor John Harvey lives up there, the CEO at the Coast used to work for his management company and with John Harvey, he has other relatives on the coast. I think he is almost certain to end up there. Particularly now the Eagles have signed Bell and Orford. They won't afford him....

what if Kennedy retires at the end of next season?...they really shot themselves in the foot with the Monas affair.

i would be very suprised as dont forget noel cleal will lure him to manly scum. Brown paper bags do the trick, manly seem to have learned the trade from the Goosters

Latest posts