What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

Sphagnum

Coach
When you’ve got finals and breeders plates to win on Saturday and it’s only Tuesday

a373d5f3009ccebfbd49c5e78e159954.gif

Lemon Squash

First Grade
26 bucks in the Early Markets!!

I’ve put all my Eels punting money on it!!!

Sorry.

He opened 15s with the TAB, I legit thought he'd be 50s! They might be showing him a bit of respect because he races in the Cooks colours.

If he can draw a gate I'm confident he won't disgrace himself... if he gets out to silly odds i'm going to have a whack.

Then parlay all into Parra baby!!!!

...to lose 13+

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Who’s on it?
Still no friggin market from Shortsbet yet...

I'm going to guess Avdulla... its riding one of his fillies in the Gimcrack and he isn't booked yet.

In saying that though not sure why he wasn't declared already.

We dodged Schofiled, now please just not Bossy and i'll be happy.

to_ddeath

Coach
I'm going to guess Avdulla... its riding one of his fillies in the Gimcrack and he isn't booked yet.

In saying that though not sure why he wasn't declared already.

We dodged Schofiled, now please just not Bossy and i'll be happy.

Hoping not but could be worse

to_ddeath

Coach
I took 26’s, so he’ll continue to blow FFS!!

I’m just as blind reading the market lol
Will have a lash closer to the day...looks decent value & willing to find out.
The favourite out of Capitalist looks smart so might chuck that in a quin with it.

Mong

Post Whore
Quality thread.

I have a 7.5% share in a Scissor Kick filly. Her mothers sire is Galileo so I'm not really sure what distances this thing may run. It's only just turned two so is probably not likely to race until the Autumn.

Trainer said this week she looks like she may turn out to be a sprinter.

Have smaller %'s in a few other horses that I went into with a guy I work with just for the fun of having horses race but it's amazing how many things can and do go wrong that keep them off the track. We have had one win so far on debut which was a lot of fun. The framed photo of it's win on my wall cost more than what I made though so I need the Scissor Kick filly to win some races to get some monies back :)

We had our colts name approved yesterday so keep an eye out for it.

Written Tycoon x Palomita

Writey O’Pal.

He’s starting to carry on a bit so hopefully he can keep his agates but if they need to go, they’ll need to go.

Hopefully he’ll have a start before Christmas. I’ll keep youse posted. :wink:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We had our colts name approved yesterday so keep an eye out for it.

Written Tycoon x Palomita

Writey O’Pal.

He’s starting to carry on a bit so hopefully he can keep his agates but if they need to go, they’ll need to go.

Hopefully he’ll have a start before Christmas. I’ll keep youse posted. :wink:
Good luck champion, sounds like he might lose his wheels though.