What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

• Total voters

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Welp, there goes your license to rib us for toilet shenanigans, Newy lmao

360 kicking the shit out of AOB without directly naming him. "It isn't even a bad side" "It isn't a running 14th side that's for sure"

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
Welp, there goes your license to rib us for toilet shenanigans, Newy lmao

360 kicking the shit out of AOB without directly naming him. "It isn't even a bad side" "It isn't a running 14th side that's for sure"

it really is a running 14th side though. We have three good front rowers, only one of whom actually had a dig for more than a few games this year, and a fullback who only plays for QLD and hangs out in the boggers. Seriously, who else on the Knights roster even makes a top 8 team?

taste2taste

Juniors
I never knew going out and getting as pissed as a newt was how you recover from concussion.
I hate to sound like a wowzer but you're right. For long term health a brain needs as little stimulation as possible for at least a month after a concusion. Getting drunk ( and we all know that's not all he was doing ) causes extreme stimulation and swelling of the brain, its the absolute worst thing that can be done to a brain injury.

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Kalyn just needs to tweet a selfie wearing a rainbow t-shirt and then the media will celebrate his bravery in coming out.