What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

• Total voters

firechild

First Grade
Ponga is a highlights reel and nothing more. Great at times in attack but his highlights in defence are sparse or non existent.

I don't know when the Knights think that they will win a comp because the Roosters have this year's and next year's Grand Finals signed and sealed. The NRL have probably already inscribed the trophy. Mitchell Pearce will have retired by the time the Roosters stop winning Grand Finals.

Great post mate. You are owning this forum

perverse

Referee
Ponga is a highlights reel and nothing more. Great at times in attack but his highlights in defence are sparse or non existent.
The only thing true about your post is that he's a living highlights reel. The kid puts his body on the line every moment when his head is in the game.
He's not even the best fullback at the Knights any more, I'd give Watson the start at #1
Yeah okay, we've reached peak lunacy.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Why have I upset you so much?

Because the Mighty Eastern Suburbs Roosters are a far better side then the cellar dwelling Penrith Panthers will ever be?

You know you're pretty shit at this trolling thing when your best comeback is "Duuurrrr my team's better than yours dddduuuuurrr ddduuuuurrrr"

merkin

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
You know you're pretty shit at this trolling thing when your best comeback is "Duuurrrr my team's better than yours dddduuuuurrr ddduuuuurrrr"

merkin
Judging by that comment you’re obviously not old enough to have finished school. Now go away & let the adults have a sensible conversation.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Judging by that comment you’re obviously not old enough to have finished school. Now go away & let the adults have a sensible conversation.
Ha ha mate, it's been 2 decades since I left school...

I also find it extremely amusing that you consider yourself an adult.

But seriously, if you're that upset with me calling out the fact you're a f**king spastic, then why don't you send me another PM... merkin

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Ha ha mate, it's been 2 decades since I left school...

I also find it extremely amusing that you consider yourself an adult.

But seriously, if you're that upset with me calling out the fact you're a f**king spastic, then why don't you send me another PM... merkin
A PM is better than berating a person on a public forum.