What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will The Tigers Make the 8

Do you think that the Tigers will make the *

• Yes

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

aqua_duck

Coach
Tigers apparently chasing Mitchell Pearce now, wouldn't be surprised he Sheensy tries to coax Johnny Morris out of retirement to be his Cooper Cronk again.

Fordy20

Juniors
we were terrible yesterday.

looked very flat after a draining and emotional win on monday night. that can happen, im not overly worried.

HOWEVER what does worry is gallants injury. word is he's out for the season. if so i assume that will mean moltzen back to 1 and morris into the halves. if thats the case then we can kiss our season goodbye....
How prophetic was this? Sheens put Moltzen back in the #1 jersey and as sure as day follows night, the Tigers were bundled out of finals contention

MKCS

Juniors
I had to laugh at the beginning of the year with all that world beating Tigers enthusiasm… to this :D

To be honest they should be doing much better, on paper they've recruited well which I pointed out earlier in this thread, I guess it's just the culture, coaching, management or something else over there because the team whilst not an amazing team are good enough to have won a game this year.

If it was me I'd be throwing big money at Des Hasler to take the reins as coach and be overpaying a marquee player to come in. Unfortunately for the Tigers there aren't a lot of marquee players actually available except Jack Wighton who they've already said they aren't interested in.

Tigers have very little chance of winning a game until May 7th when they take on the Dragons. I don't see them winning their upcoming games against Broncos, Eagles, Eels or Penrith.