What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will tonight be all too much?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
At some stage the team are going to have to learn to live with the limelight and they have had as much exposure this week as they have had in recent weeks - I think the Tigers game had more exposure due to Sheens hiding away his team.

A big home crowd can only help keep things travelling forwards.

I just wonder how Hayne is handling this as well

I was in Sydney for 3 days this week and after being very bored, i bought the Telecrap twice (forgive me) and both times there were pics of Hayne splashed across the back page and once on the front page.

It must be so hard for such a young person to come to grips with this type of publicity

yy_cheng

Coach
You know how you can stop HAYNE?

Next time he scores a try, knee him in the butt.

It basically wiped out Burt for the whole game.

The Colonel

Immortal
I just wonder how Hayne is handling this as well

I was in Sydney for 3 days this week and after being very bored, i bought the Telecrap twice (forgive me) and both times there were pics of Hayne splashed across the back page and once on the front page.

It must be so hard for such a young person to come to grips with this type of publicity

He has made the backpage of the paper at least once a week since the first Origin...... ;-)

yy_cheng

Coach
I think we'll win both our match tonight and against the drags.

Hope we finish 4th was it? coz I think if we finished 8, we'll be the first one's out.

mickdo

Coach
I think the Tigers game had more exposure due to Sheens hiding away his team.

A big home crowd can only help keep things travelling forwards.

Exactly. If there was ever a game we should have lost due to 'exposure' it was last week. We were 8 points down early too!

carpe

Juniors
People do not underestimate fatigue factor. We have been winning against the top guns with no respite other than Sharks.

mickdo

Coach
Talking of fatigue, isn't there more fatigue caused by losing?

A tight, tough loss probably. You put a hell of a lot into it and come away with nothing. If you get flogged then you may not have been putting much into it in the first place, so the fatigue is more mental perhaps.

sooperdooper

First Grade
mate teams targetting hayne just makes it better for others in our team...

Since the focus from media is on hayne other players are carving it up and loving it...
they are not getting the attention...

I think we will be fine

bartman

Immortal
Bartman , glass half full - not half empty!!!!!!!

Us 28 them 12
I'm just preparing myself for the worst... that way if we do get past the Panthers, it will be far more enjoyable, rather than as big a let down the other way.

Fee

Juniors
If we play the way we have the last month or so we will win. My problem is ,I keep waiting for the old Parra to come out onto the field and play like crap. But somehow I think that isnt going to happen again. Go the mighty Eels.:thumb

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are still a 100-1 chance this season, we should all just enjoy the ride and see what happens. I am wrapped how far we have come this season and i am looking foward to an even better 2010. Go Parra!!

Mark_S

Juniors
Well defence was our biggest issue when we last played the Panthers. Seems to me defence was improved 100%. Also seems the team has gelled, passes are sticking, playing are backing up, offloads from both Forwards and Backs.

Seems everything has fallen into place.

I dont was to be to confident. We beat the Tigers last week, and we were far our best and we still had a decent win.

Mateo coming back is a huge plus. With Morts and Hayne in place Mateo does not have to be the sole ball player. He can be more selective on his offloads. God it was good to have him back last week.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Parra by plenty i think.Penrith only beat up a depleted souths last week and were given a lesson by the broncs before that.(wasnt it a 40 nil second half?)

Latest posts