What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we make the 8?

Duges had a blinder last night. Absolutely cannot undestand their form The Green Machine. At home they have been shocking and yet they towelled the prem faves! Dogs have dropped the ball at a bad time. A close loss would have been ok. They have now lost their psychological edge.

timka4

Bench
No coincidence that as soon as Dugan has returned and his form is returning that the Raiders are playing much better and with more confidence in themselves.

On topic however, I don't see us beating the cowboys unfortunately.

jonno_knights

Juniors
If the NRL is fixed in any way we will win tonight, to set up a match next week where we possibly play for a top 8 place as we have the first game in the round, and will then rely on other results.

One for the conspiracy theorists out there. But I'm sure the NRL, CH9 would love a blockbuster game with extra meaning next friday. Me too as im making the trip up to watch it haha.

Its good to see the Raiders in good form. It would be nice to see them have a good run of form for the next few years. It is a shame about their fans though. Its funny how 1 or 2 dickhead fans on these forums can turn you completely off another team.

Yosh

Coach
Doggies don't seem a good a team as Manly imo... As much as i hate to admit it, i think manly will win it.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Well... the Roosters have done us a favour by doing a job on the Tigers this arvo. Still need a LOT of things to happen, but it'd be fkn amusing if we did make it :crazy:

Zoidberg

First Grade
And Tigers to lose to Storm
Titans to not beat Manly by a huge amount.

While those 2 things are likely, the Broncos losing by a large amount and us winning by a large amount are not.

Last edited:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Even though we aren't going to make the 8, this is the best that I have felt about the knights since 2006. Next year I reckon we could be a top 4 team. I've grown tired of finishing around 8th place and knowing that the team isn't capable of challenging for the title.

Latest posts