What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will we make the 8?

will we make the 8?

• Total voters
Well the Reggies are on track to win their comp, and tickets for their semi finals are much cheaper than for first grade. It might be time to demote a few back to reggies to bolster their ranks.

ratsack2

Juniors
if we get players back from injury we might just make it,

but the one fact that you are all missing is "I leave the country in 2 weeks for the remainder of the season" so that in itself is enough to guarantee us making the GF

The Popper

Bench
Doubt it. We could be outta the 8 next week. Injuries, no real good outside backs, plus the shadow of ASADA over our heads. I foresee another disappointing year end unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

Ricey

Juniors
We should scape through. The 4 teams behind us that still have a realistic chance of making the 8 (Raiders, Panthers, Titans & Warriors) have an extremely tough run home. If we can win 2 more games we'll be right

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We should scape through. The 4 teams behind us that still have a realistic chance of making the 8 (Raiders, Panthers, Titans & Warriors) have an extremely tough run home. If we can win 2 more games we'll be right

I can't see 26 points being enough.

Ricey

Juniors
I can't see 26 points being enough.

Fair Enough, Maybe 3 wins ;-)
But i honestly can't see any of the teams behind us at the moment, Other than maybe the Warriors winning more than 2 more games.

Raiders run home - Dragons, Storm, Roosters, Dogs, Manly, Warriors & Sharks

Panthers run Home - Sharks, Roosters, Cowboys, Warriors, Broncos, Dogs & Manly

Titans run Home - Rabbits, Tigers, Dogs, Cowboys, Warriors, Roosters & Storm

Warriors run home - Storm, Sharks, Manly, Panthers, Titans, Raiders & Dragons

Card Shark

Immortal
We need at least 3 wins, with our shit for / against.

We play all those teams (except titans), so our destiny is in our own hands. Keep in mind we play Canberra in Canberra & they haven't lost there in 12 starts .

How bout we just win all our remaining games and build some bloody momentum instead of limping into the finals like last year

if we are a finals team, start playing like one!

Latest posts