What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will we make the 8?

will we make the 8?

• Total voters

Since 73

First Grade
Next weeks draw is a goodun for us.

That group in the mix for the bottom of the 8 are playing each other or the leaders.

The Popper

Bench
We should make the 8, but we gotta keep up the wins to ensure a home playoff. The Knights are only 3 points behind us so two losses could see us playing away. I think we can get two wins and get there, but we gotta be on our game.

Card Shark

Immortal
Cowboys game is crucial

Knights had an easy draw in the last 3 weeks but all of a sudden it's not so easy having to travel to Townsville & Brisbane to play 2 in-form teams.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
I've got next week down as a loss. Cowboys and Raiders are must wins in my opinion, and the Raiders away will be very tough.

Card Shark

Immortal
Raiders will be tough alright but hopefully they are gooorrrrne by then, which I think they will be.

Eagles home & Warriors away for them. I guess they could do the Warriors & need to beat us to make it. That can't be good....

i reckon we are a good chance of losing our last three games

depending on results, we could either finish in 8th or be out of the 8 altogether

Madsharkie

First Grade
i reckon we are a good chance of losing our last three games

depending on results, we could either finish in 8th or be out of the 8 altogether

Unfortunately I see it the same way. f**k it'd be sweet to win all 3 well and storm into the finals in some form for a change though!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
We need to start building some momentum and it starts this weekend. I cant see the knights winning all 3 and us only loosing 1 so we will ,ost likely get a home final but if we are to do any more than make week 2 of the finals we need to be able to beat the top teams.

We need to start building some momentum and it starts this weekend. I cant see the knights winning all 3 and us only loosing 1 so we will ,ost likely get a home final but if we are to do any more than make week 2 of the finals we need to be able to beat the top teams.

unfortunately phatman we needed to start building momentum off the back of the warriors game if we were serious

at the moment we look like a busted up datsun limping to the finish line of Bathurst with the exhaust pipe dragging on the ground

well we made it!

didn't think we'd get there but we are here now!

regular season is done and dusted, new comp now..

go out there and kick some ass

Latest posts