What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we rest anyone this weekend?

matPORTS

Juniors
Coops and Nighty looked a bit worse for wear last Saturday. Will they be rested? Another member of the pack to also be rested, perhaps Creagh? Benny also mentioned in the Priddis farewell article that Luke will most likely play, being his swansong (barring injuries in the finals).

1. Boyd
2. Morris
3. Gasnier
19. Stanley
23. Fai Fai Loa
6. Soward
7. Hornby

8. Costigan
14. Fien
10. Weyman
11. Scott
9. Young
13. Smith

15. Merrin
16. Prior
17. Saffy
21. Priddis

I still like the look of this side!

bmwpower

Juniors
i think bennett will rotate the forwards again. i doubt anyone from the backline will be rested

_Johnsy

Referee
I read an article (not sure where from) it suggested that Young may be rested and give Priddis a send off game at Kogarah.

The article mentioned Priddis would get a run, but didn't specifically say that Young would get a rest. Maybe Bennett will give Fein a week off to ensure his leg holds up ok!

The man of the hour was on Sports Tonight. Brandy asked if anyone would be rested and he said no. But did say that Priddis would get a run...

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
There was an article in the mercury today, suggesting deano will get a rest and Priddis will play his final game.

Today's tele reports that Hornby has a finger injury and Fein will play halfback, with Priddis in the team. If that's the case, then Young won't be able to be rested (unless Priddis starts and Stanley is the backup hooker off the bench)

Nugby

Juniors
Good to see you on here, Mat. I've wondered if anyone else is on Twitter but can be pretty sure in your case!

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
would like to see stanley get a run at 5/8 see how he goes.

I would like to as well but not in the final game before a final series.

We should be ramping things up now, not unnecessarily resting players or giving young guys a run to see how they go.

Of course, this is different if players are carrying niggling injuries and definitely need a rest.