What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will You Give Credit To This Years Premiers?

Keysee

Juniors
2007 & 2009 were claytons wins if I have ever seen one. Winning by cheating, how fulfilling that must be.
You're so right. The only trophy in the Storms cabinet is the 99 premiership. Remember Anthony the Man Mundine dropping the ball trying to show off, remember the penalty try because Ainscough is a no-talent thug, remember the Dragons lack of respect in sending Wishart, Bartrim off with a win, remember how cocky the fans and The Man were because you thumped the Storm in the Qualifying Final. 2007 & 2009 were Claytons wins but 1999 was pure CHAMPAGNE !!!!!

PS I loved Round 4 this year at Etihad, loved that win through cheating made me fulfilled, belted your for/against as well. LOSER. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
You're so right. The only trophy in the Storms cabinet is the 99 premiership. Remember Anthony the Man Mundine dropping the ball trying to show off, remember the penalty try because Ainscough is a no-talent thug, remember the Dragons lack of respect in sending Wishart, Bartrim off with a win, remember how cocky the fans and The Man were because you thumped the Storm in the Qualifying Final. 2007 & 2009 were Claytons wins but 1999 was pure CHAMPAGNE !!!!!

PS I loved Round 4 this year at Etihad, loved that win through cheating made me fulfilled, belted your for/against as well. LOSER. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah too good on both occasions, no doubting that. Doesn't your mind stretch back to July 31, 2009?

Did you spill your load as you typed that?

Dragons lack of respect by not sending Wishart & Bartrim off with a win, WTF, are you partially geniused?

A few things to remember, our current F/A is the best in the NRL and by some margin +44.

Lets see how well you go after this year on a level playing field shall we.

Noa

First Grade
Long, long way to go yet before we even start thinking of finals footy.

Lets wait and see the lineup that takes the field for you guys in 2011. I'll be making the trek down to melbourne to see us play in AAMI stadium, it looks the goods.

Its a MAGNIFICENT stadium.

Going to the test on Friday, sold out now, should be awesome.

dragonfire

Bench
No matter who wins this year,
Will this season forever be tarnished because Melbourne did not compete?
Or will we all give credit to the eventual winners?

what because a team that clearly breached the rules got booted?? of course they will get all the credit, same as the year the dogs got docked points

what because a team that clearly breached the rules got booted?? of course they will get all the credit, same as the year the dogs got docked points

I agree with you!!!!!
I just cant wait till the end of season - if say a more hated team wins, the sparks will fly :crazy:

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
could there be a more hated team than the storm at the moment? :?

As someone new to rugby league & beginning to love the game I've been surfing the forums, looking at all the responses to the Storm situation & the issues its highlighted about the NRL & I have to say that you guys on this forum are the only ones that haven't moved on to waiting for the results of the investigation. Youz seem to be unable to move on from the anger & hate you spew out in every comment & i feel sorry for you - what a sad miserable life you must have...Got nothing against passion for your sport, for your club & even understand how this has reached the core of what YOU think is fair & just - but all the bile & anger still coming from youz is playing out longer than a rugby scrum reset. Get over it & concentrate on the real issues. If your only response is ..."Storm are cheaters, scum, hope they rot in hell forever.." or whatever - you just make yourself look like an unintelligent boofhead dick incapable of seeing past your own childish view of the world. Get a real life & see if you've got any brain left to be rationale & contribute something constructive to the whole situation. Either that or go join the nazi-loving soccer hooligans in Europe - your hate and childish fall-back arguments are pretty similar to their world view. GET A LIFE.

As someone new to rugby league & beginning to love the game I've been surfing the forums, looking at all the responses to the Storm situation & the issues its highlighted about the NRL & I have to say that you guys on this forum are the only ones that haven't moved on to waiting for the results of the investigation. Youz seem to be unable to move on from the anger & hate you spew out in every comment & i feel sorry for you - what a sad miserable life you must have...Got nothing against passion for your sport, for your club & even understand how this has reached the core of what YOU think is fair & just - but all the bile & anger still coming from youz is playing out longer than a rugby scrum reset. Get over it & concentrate on the real issues. If your only response is ..."Storm are cheaters, scum, hope they rot in hell forever.." or whatever - you just make yourself look like an unintelligent boofhead dick incapable of seeing past your own childish view of the world. Get a real life & see if you've got any brain left to be rationale & contribute something constructive to the whole situation. Either that or go join the nazi-loving soccer hooligans in Europe - your hate and childish fall-back arguments are pretty similar to their world view. GET A LIFE.
i should have said could there be a more hated CLUB than the storm at the moment and by club i mean waldron and the other ones involved who are the cheating scum not the players

Last edited:

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
FOAD

=

f**k OFF AND DIE

SO clever - not! Case in point...
Having said all that when you sift through all the kids (na-na-na-na my dad's bigger than your dad) spews there are some insightful contributions across the board - just find it hard to take some contributors seriously when they fall back to the spitting the dummy stuff...seriously, you make yourself look like a dick & who wants to listen anything a dick says? Do yourself (and everyone else) a favour. Grow up.

thorson1987

Coach
i should have said could there be a more hated CLUB than the storm at the moment and by club i mean waldron and the other ones involved who are the cheating scum not the players

Good to here EELiminator. And until proven otherwise the players should be deemed innocent.

Also looking forward to the 4th june. Will be at Parra stadium cheering the boys on.

The real question is would you be happy if melbourne were allowed to play and won the comp?

As for premiers, yes they will be the best team playing by the rules. Would you award a 100m olympic gold medal to someone who started from the 80 meter line and think it was unfair second place was concidered the best?

Good analogy.

LazyDreamer

Bench
SO clever - not! Case in point...
Having said all that when you sift through all the kids (na-na-na-na my dad's bigger than your dad) spews there are some insightful contributions across the board - just find it hard to take some contributors seriously when they fall back to the spitting the dummy stuff...seriously, you make yourself look like a dick & who wants to listen anything a dick says? Do yourself (and everyone else) a favour. Grow up.

Sorry - what were you saying? :crazy:

BTW, the word you were after is "rational". You're merely coming across as trying to seem intelligent, when you're obviously anything but.

Bengal

Juniors
No matter who wins this year,
Will this season forever be tarnished because Melbourne did not compete?

The season is tarnished but not because Melbourne aren't competing, but because of what they did and the combined actions taken against them.

Or will we all give credit to the eventual winners?
Any team that beats them, and even moreso those who beat them before this kerfuffle arose, they'll get full credit from me. Otherwise, at this stage, I'm not too fussed about who wins.

[/I]The season is tarnished but not because Melbourne aren't competing, but because of what they did and the combined actions taken against them.

Any team that beats them, and even moreso those who beat them before this kerfuffle arose, they'll get full credit from me. Otherwise, at this stage, I'm not too fussed about who wins.

as i said in another thread im interested in seeing who will fill the storm's now vacant finals slot id like to see a few new teams in the mix this year