What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

williams and raston going

SOULS 04

Juniors
i really dont want raston to go i think he shown massive potential... same as cannonball... but i dont know if cannonball is gonna be on any level higher than what he is... raston will i believe.

hotdogs

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:
i really dont want raston to go i think he shown massive potential... same as cannonball... but i dont know if cannonball is gonna be on any level higher than what he is... raston will i believe.

i think though if you look back to how williams was before, with cronulla, i remember watching his game against us and thinking he monstered us, his form back then was better than now, which is why i've been gunning for him. i think he does have the potential and the little bit extra in him to be better than what he is now. i spoke to the cappy after one of the games a couple of months back and he's gunning for the cannonball too in FG, but apparently he says hes been playing all season with a tear to his archillies(spelling?), maybe thats hendered his ability this season. apparently the boys sayhe trains the most, he takes some of them, raston, moggy, millar and furner for boxing workouts (i see them at club lime all the time sparring), and agility and speed. so i must say by the sounds of things 10 points for trying!!!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Here`s tonights really dumb, off the wall theory. There's been word here that Kite will be returning to Canberra in 2008. Have these guys been given the word?

thickos

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Here`s tonights really dumb, off the wall theory. There's been word here that Kite will be returning to Canberra in 2008. Have these guys been given the word?

I could understand Williams getting the word but Raston is young and full of potential.

I've heard the Kite thing too, but for next year, not 2008.

SOULS 04

Juniors
the kite stuff is all heresay though.

i havent heard anything remotley plausable other than he bought a house in queanbeyan.

Raider_69

Post Whore
is Kite really worth bring back?
Honestly? I dont rate him and to be honest i never really have.

Tilse, Weyman, Thompson, Miller, Thurling... all have more in them IMO then Kite...

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:

what word is that T_R ... best you keep it hush, huh

Poida_Raider

Bench
Raider_69 said:
is Kite really worth bring back?
Honestly? I dont rate him and to be honest i never really have.

Tilse, Weyman, Thompson, Miller, Thurling... all have more in them IMO then Kite...

crap, kite is great. i dont really see him coming back but then again i have no f**king idea.. it would be interesting and he'd be in our 17 for sure.

julian87

Juniors
williams and raston are both three times the player tilse is. Tilse is a cat and should be given sprint session after session all off season.

thickos

First Grade
Considering Tilse had an entire year out of the game, I was delighted with his progress - especially in the second half of 06. He'll be even better next year.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Not my word, just quoting others here. Being a a dumb, off the wall theory I thought Bay might have liked it.

Still, I would not be terribly shocked if Kite did make an appearance back in Canberra at some point. Funny how these rumours often seem to come about.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Bay56 said:
what word is that T_R ... best you keep it hush, huh

Yep, best to keep these rumours to yourself. Otherwise you end up looking like a real dickhead by arguing frenetically about things like....oh, I dunno, the Cronulla coach magically appearing in Canberra. Man, that`d make you look dumb.

Latest posts