What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williamson has a broken jaw

charlie

Juniors
Ryan Williamson broke his jaw in Friday nights u20's game. He was operated on last night and will be out for about 8 weeks. It would be a huge dissapointment for Ryan as he was supposed to make his FG debut next week after his long rehab for a badly damaged left knee.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I was wondering why his only stat of the night was 1 tackle. Bad news.
My mates mate, Anthony Gelling has been playing really well at center from what I've read and seen in the stats, we are all going to watch him play this week.

henrieté

Juniors
Damn bad luck for young Ryan. I was wondering when he was going to get a go in first grade and thought it might be soon.

Hope he has a speedy recovery and he knows he has heaps of support from Rooster Fans.

charlie

Juniors
I was wondering why his only stat of the night was 1 tackle. Bad news.
My mates mate, Anthony Gelling has been playing really well at center from what I've read and seen in the stats, we are all going to watch him play this week.
Ryan broke his jaw in the first minute of the game:(
Ryan said he was really impressed with Anthony's game and says he has made a big difference to the team.

charlie

Juniors
Damn bad luck for young Ryan. I was wondering when he was going to get a go in first grade and thought it might be soon.

Hope he has a speedy recovery and he knows he has heaps of support from Rooster Fans.
thanks Henriete I'll pass on your kind words.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Bad luck Ryan, would've been good to see how he handles first grade.. still he has plenty of time.. can't be bad holding him back for a little longer