What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Manu To Canberra?

Battye

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
:lol:

if he wants to play for canberra, he will whether he signed with castleford or not.

but like i said, you guys can have him :)

So what about breach of Contract? As he's already contracted to us surely he needs to buy out his contract.. or the raiders pay Cas a transfer fee?

Raider_69

Post Whore
trust us when we say. if we had any say in the matter, he'd be ALLLL castlefords... but facts are if canberra want him, we'll get him, becauce castleford stink

Raider Ultra

Bench
True, who the feck are Castleford? Some two bit operation in a bleak, northern dump. Now toddle along and have a deep fried mars bar.

jed

First Grade
Castleford will do very well this season to avoid relegation.

Battye, I'm looking forward to seeing Cas play at Odsal in August, with any luck I'll get to see Manu play.

Macko8

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
True, who the feck are Castleford? Some two bit operation in a bleak, northern dump. Now toddle along and have a deep fried mars bar.

hahaha:lol: ...thats a crack up.

thickos

First Grade
Anyone heard anything on this? News reports?

The deadline for his decision was extended to today...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
anyone?

not like him signing will make or break our season but offseason is boring..this is why resignings and etc should happen at the end of year.

Copa

Bench
http://www.castigers.com/tigers.html

MANU CONFIRMED 17 Jan 2006
We are pleased to be able to end the speculation regarding Willie Manu and confirm that he will be joining the Tigers.
There are no work permit problems and despite some interest from clubs in Australia, Willie will be taking up his contract with Castleford, as we have always felt would be the case.
The situation with Ryan McGoldrick is unchanged, with talks still taking place. As soon as we are able to we will make a further annoucement.

dubby

Bench
I heard via second hand source that we signed him, yesterday! Jokes being made about our "jailhouse connection" with Jason Williams and Manu..

chuckaneppy

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:

Who the feck are Castleford?

A northern dumb that has more character than your pathetic excuse for a capital city will ever have, hence players fancying our environment against yours.

You will find the mars bar in the fridge.

thickos

First Grade
chuckaneppy said:
Who the feck are Castleford?

A northern dumb that has more character than your pathetic excuse for a capital city will ever have, hence players fancying our environment against yours.

You will find the mars bar in the fridge.

:lol:

Nice work.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Raiders all I can say is, money well saved for a better quality player when they become available. My club saints has about 12 coming of contract next season and won't be able to keep all of them.

Manu was given every opportunity at the Dragons last year, and still managed to stuff things up.

It's a blessing for you guys that he's going to Castleford.