What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willie mason was the reason aussies lost (fact)

HUDDERSFIELDUK

Juniors
:thumb

he acted like a thug twice.
He got smashed by hock near the line.
He knocked on with the line at his mercy :D

LIABILITY COMES TO MIND

innsaneink

Referee
No idea.

As a whole, most of you pommy trolls really are pretty clueless when it comes to the game.

Pretty good at having a dig and starting meaningless threads though.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Having only won one world cup, and one ashes series since 1959 would indicate a long line of liabilities have been a part of your side rather than mine.

Funnily enough, the once-off minor glory is doing nothing but setting up GB fans for another dose of humiliation.

You keep building yourself higher and higher, the fall is only going to hurt more come the next time you lose.

Ghoulies

Bench
So we didn't lose because GB were the better team on the night?

Phew, that's a relief. We should have no problem disposing of your lot in the final then, eh?

HUDDERSFIELDUK

Juniors
:p :p :D U AUSSIES ARE ALL THE SAME,U ALWAYS BITE :D

just like u all did in the press when leon pryce said what he did

my god,u are all bitter and twisted,you cannot stand a bit of critisism.

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
No idea.

As a whole, most of you pommy trolls really are pretty clueless when it comes to the game.

Thats the scarey bit......are they for real,or are they not at the same level of understanding as us convicts.

Its like they watched a different game......

Jeffles

Bench
Mason was beaten at his own game. He tries to mentally intimidate players and he ended up with the demons in his head. He will bounce back though.

Demons in his head! :lol:!

Mason was NOT beaten at his own game. Mentally, you can't honestly say to me Mason doesn't have it over Fielden :lol:!

I'd HATE to be Fielden.

haven marra

Juniors
mattyg said:
I'm sorry that your hero got floored in one punch by Willie. ;-)

And you wouldn't have been floored by a punch that you were not expecting ???
You are so hard hiding behind your keyboard.
How hard is Willie he k.os Fielden then gets the sh*t knocked out of him by Peacock.
Then he goes into hiding when Morley comes on the pitch.
Yes hes a right hard nut is your Willie.

Bob8

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:
Having only won one world cup, and one ashes series since 1959 would indicate a long line of liabilities have been a part of your side rather than mine.

Funnily enough, the once-off minor glory is doing nothing but setting up GB fans for another dose of humiliation.

You keep building yourself higher and higher, the fall is only going to hurt more come the next time you lose.

Mate, rugby league is a much bigger sport in Oz than in Britain. You have the stronger game. That is why we are pleased to win, an acknowledgment we are the underdog.

I would be happy to see Mason back playing for Oz from a British perspective. I imagine if you walked up to me and decked me when I was not expecting it, you could knock me out cold. Equally, I would imagine you could do the same for me. It would not be impressive.

mattyg

Bench
haven marra said:
And you wouldn't have been floored by a punch that you were not expecting ???
You are so hard hiding behind your keyboard.
How hard is Willie he k.os Fielden then gets the sh*t knocked out of him by Peacock.
Then he goes into hiding when Morley comes on the pitch.
Yes hes a right hard nut is your Willie.

you don't run your mouth like Fielden did and expect not to cop one in the face. Fielden got exactly what he deserved.

Peacock didn't knock the sh*t out of Mason...2 other players pulled Mason down. Morley didn't do anything to run towards Mason either...

Bob8

Juniors
mattyg said:
you don't run your mouth like Fielden did and expect not to cop one in the face. Fielden got exactly what he deserved.

Peacock didn't knock the sh*t out of Mason...2 other players pulled Mason down. Morley didn't do anything to run towards Mason either...

Yes, perhaps Fielden should be suspended.:D

Bob8

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Your just like the rest of them, absolutely dumb as dog sh*t!

You'll all get what's coming to you's in two weeks, MAAAATE

You're welcome.

I am sure Oz will be better in two weeks, they should play better and hopefully GB&I will give them a good match.

I suggest dropping Mason, as you have better players.

One thing's for sure, he's definately better then the self proclaimed best forward in the world Stuart Fielden :lol:!

TrevorAllan

Juniors
Its incredible how deluded you aussies are. Mason king hits fielden without warning - is lucky enough to not get sent off - spends the next 75 mins running away from the GB forwards, contributing to your humiliation - but you still think he's somehow Fielden's daddy.... He's a a coward and a bully....and he (along with his fellow tough guy travellers like Shrek) will lose you this comp.

Locky was stony faced at the end cause he knew, if he had a few more real forwards alongside Civo and Hindmarsh, that the aussie backs have the talent and pace and courage to win the series.

Must be a bit disheartening to guys like Hunt and Inglis to know that Mason, O'Meley etc don't have the balls to run hard and straight at the GB or NZ pack when thats exactly what they themselves were doing.

Nathan B

Juniors
TrevorAllan said:
Mason king hits fielden without warning

You don't actually believe that, do you? Third minute into a test match, you stand up from the tackle, look into the eyes of the guy you've been having a slanging match with all week, head towards him and put your hand on his shoulder...and don't expect punches to be thrown?!?!

Cut the bullsh*t.

You also mention Hindmarsh...jeez he's quickly becoming an over-rated player. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a top 5 forward in the world and I would love to have him in my club side, but his attack is going down hill and he gets far too much credit for being the wholesome nice guy that he is. You think he's good now, just look at what he used to do - constantly fending guys off, line breaks, scoring 50-metres tries. GB might have more respect for Hindmarsh, but they'd much rather he had the ball in his hands than Mason - dropped balls included.

Oh, and O'Meley doesn't have the balls to run hard and straight? Why the f*ck did I bother with you? You clearly have no credibility.