What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

GRS

Juniors
See 3 Jan article above.

Seems like it was nothing to do with Mason's visa status (or lack thereof) but all to do with Hull KR import quota.

That was a month ago though. Takes three weeks to get a passport in Tonga, and less if the PM has been asked to help. It was reported at the weekend that there has been a delay not due to visa or passport but to up-front payment wrangles.

derp

Juniors
Big Willie should go O/K playing in the ESL especially against all the soft pommie soap dodgers.

elyod138

Bench
He was excellent on the field last year.

Who knows what sort of problems he causes off the field though, rumours follow him wherever he goes.

Lambretta

First Grade
Big Willie should go O/K playing in the ESL especially against all the soft pommie soap dodgers.

Use all the soap you like mate. You'll still never clean the stink of sh*t off your unimaginative posts.

Lambretta

First Grade
Great contribution dickhead.

Well, the clubs he has played for two years running have won the least amount of games and the Cowboys only avoided the spoon by virtue of the Storm cheating them out of it. Ironic that really. But I have digressed.

Willie Mason has brought discord to every club he has played for. The Dogs were more than happy that he chose to leave and the Roosters learned soon enough what sort of baggage he brings with him.

There were even rumblings out of Townsville regarding the management not being happy with the way certain things were heading last season.

Willie is a good player on the field - I could see at the Roosters that he was trying in a team that was playing badly, but much of the reasons why the team were playing badly was due in part to his antics off the field.

If Parramatta sign him up, I get the feeling they will live to rue the day and I'm sure that one or two people would get into Kearney's ear advising him against such a move.

Wille moving to Hull is probably the best thing for Parramatta as it will remove temptation from their path and save them from a bad case of the Willies.

Lambretta

First Grade
There is no chance Willie will be coming to Parra. That talk started here as a joke.

:lol: Ahh, I see the logic as Willie is the greatest halfback of his generation and that's what Parra needs.

I need to switch on the sarcasm radar don't I?

Still, it's strange that he hasnt rocked up in Hull
Maybe he got waylaid in a bar at Heathrow Airport and missed his connecting flight to Hull International Airport.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Willie who??????

Unlike dragon supporters who are asking "Where can I find Willie?"

wrong willie buddy..

but yes, if anyone knows where willie peters is these days, the dragons fans are keen to find him...

he stole the last version of the "big jersey" and it's about time we got it back..