What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie tonga!!!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
It was hard to find a good performance out there. Tonga has been poor every game he has played. Paulo is the only forward that threatens the line.

broncos2010

Juniors
Lol at you guys.

Picking on any player you can at the moment.

This is the same guy that has played for qld and aus ???

You cant play good football if the rest of the team is playing shit as well its all about momentum and at the moment eels got nothing.

Stewie

Juniors
Noticed he ddn't rate much of a mention in our win over the Storm. Congratulations to Willie for his best game this season. Really stood up against Melbourne. Plenty of one on one beauties in defense and went looking for the ball in attack. Hopefully he gets alot of confidence out of that game and things just get better for him from here.

Mr_E

Juniors
Don't think the injury was too bad. He was at the leagues club after the game with the rest of the players. Looks OK, too.

I have to agree with Stewie, I had to ask my wife a few times who that was and was pleasantly surprised to find it was Willie pulling off some great defence. IMO second best to Hindy.

hybrideel

Bench
his defence was never an issue i don't think. Right from the start he has been a rock, i think most people were just pretty disappointed in his attack however going from being fed the ball from JT to what we are coming up with would probably answer a few of those concerns.

Djay

Juniors
His defence was amazing, I hope next year and toward the end of this year he can start getting some attacking flair back.