What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willow?

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Hmm, then perhaps I should've mentioned certain PM's I recieved when I first joined LU. I wish I'd kept them now. But one was for a Dragons forum and the other a Warriors forum. Both had unsavoury things to say about LU and canvassed me to join their sites.

Sorry, next time I'll alert you immediately.

Anonymous

Juniors
Evilgrowler said:
Hmm, then perhaps I should've mentioned certain PM's I recieved when I first joined LU. I wish I'd kept them now. But one was for a Dragons forum and the other a Warriors forum. Both had unsavoury things to say about LU and canvassed me to join their sites.

Sorry, next time I'll alert you immediately.

We were told by others about one of those forums. They were giving away a free jersey to the best spammer - but its since been sorted out with the site who are now discouraging it.
One of the problems is that people think its appropiate to to bag out this forum while using it to promote their own site. IMO, its poor form.

Ofcourse we take a very dim view of anyone who spams by PM and we make it clear in the guidelines. We don't want the PM function to be used for harrassing people with unwanted messages.

Anyone who spams by PM do so at their own risk because people hate spam and the recipients often let us know.