What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willow?

Anonymous

Juniors
No.

I'm aware of the other Willow... sent him/her an email once - a St George supporter as well I believe.

michealwitt101

Juniors
thank god that other dude is a pain in the A** he kept attempting to gt me banned but this is a way better site than leaguetalk

Paranoid

Juniors
There is little movement in cricket bat willow - 0.5% radial movement in 60% relative humidity. The willow dries well and quite rapidly, but local pockets of moisture are apt to remain in the timber.

michealwitt101

Juniors
thank god once again i hate him and leguetalk their are the biggest tightasses in the world and should be suied like rleague but this site roks and i like 2 say to the administrators u have it going on here 10/10 forum can one of the admins visit my forum and tell me what u think www.rugbyleaguechat.dk3.com and by the way leaguetalk will start to loose most of their memebers because their fully turning it into a superleague forum

pommie_raider

Juniors
if u don't like it at leaguetalk, don't bother visiting again then.
Any having super league on is encouraging supporters from the other sid eof the world come join in the conversatioins too, there'smore to league then NRL!

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Whats up with you Michealwitt :-s

At LT they do there job to stop spamming from people like you [-X

I aswell like this site, but you don't need to go around saying LT is sh*t and so on. :-$

Addi

michealwitt101 said:
thank god that other dude is a pain in the A** he kept attempting to gt me banned but this is a way better site than leaguetalk

Wait till you get to know this Willow better before you get too thankful. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
CanadianSteve said:
Willow said:
Yes, its common knowledge that I have it for anyone called Steve... :lol:

So, was it you who deleted the Steve Prefontaine thread?
If I was to ever to delete a thread of such importance, you'd be the first to know.
You really are a paranoid old coot. :lol:

LT's_Admin

Juniors
michealwitt101 said:
is this the same willow from leaguetalk.com

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:55 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the Willow from LT Micheal, and with comments like this, I think you have proved why I gave you such a hard time.

I am owner and admin on LT, but I don't go around bagging other sites as we all have our own ways of doing things and all league sites have a right to work side by side on the web.

I don't need to go into all the chances you were given and all the trouble you made do I Micheal, but I also don't need to wander around the web, finding you calling me a pain in the A** and bagging my site.

Grow up little boy

Latest posts