What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willow?

But here on TFR, is there still the same no-banning policy as there was on LWOS? One might assume not, considering the recent Madunit situation - or was that termed a suspension rather than a banning?

I apologize if this has already been discussed elsewhere and I missed it.

Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
Just a note Willow, not being rude but where else can I ask it, I can't post there.

I was about to say, not a single mistake in that post - but then I realized, there should be a question mark at the end. ;-)

Or should there? The question is kind of in the middle of the sentence. Now I'm not sure.

Anonymous

Juniors
Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
Just a note Willow, not being rude but where else can I ask it, I can't post there.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I do not believe for a moment that you are that mindless.
If you have a problem with another forum, send them an email.

LT's_Admin

Juniors
I agree as one Willow to another .... lol .... I am here because I love my Rugby League and not to answer questions about what happened else where.

And just because I am an owner of a forum doesn't mean I can't enjoy the surrounds of another forum .... I am here to talk footy and that is it .... if some members have a problem with me than you know how to contact me and if you want to really know if its me or not ... again, you know how to contact me ...

And thankyou for the welcome.

now back to the league :) :p

LT's_Admin said:
I agree as one Willow to another .... lol .... I am here because I love my Rugby League and not to answer questions about what happened else where.

And just because I am an owner of a forum doesn't mean I can't enjoy the surrounds of another forum .... I am here to talk footy and that is it .... if some members have a problem with me than you know how to contact me and if you want to really know if its me or not ... again, you know how to contact me ...

And thankyou for the welcome.

now back to the league :) :p

Offcourse your more then welcome here.

As long you don't go around spamming your site by putting a link in your sig and making mealiness two word posts just to get the link up like admins of other league forums do.

You know the one I speak of Willow, you should do something about it.

LT's_Admin

Juniors
Offcourse your more then welcome here.

As long you don't go around spamming your site by putting a link in your sig and making mealiness two word posts just to get the link up like admins of other league forums do.

You know the one I speak of Willow, you should do something about it

Didn't I just say I am here for the footy ..... come on guys am I going to be bombed every time about bannings, spamming and such or am I going to interact in the conversations on Rugby league.

Do you see me spamming .... NO

Do you see a link in my signature ... .NO

Do you see me giving a hoot about other places and their members and their issues .... NO

I used initals only so not to spam or advertise, but said who I was and where I was from so I don't look like I am hiding and getting up to no good.

So come on guys Let's talk footy or not at all ok.

Anonymous

Juniors
I don't think LT is here to spam.

Its LeagueTalk.com isnt it LT? :D
I think I'm registered there as 'Another Willow' lol.

legend

Coach
There? Why not send LT a pm to air your grievance?

Steve, we still frown on bannings but suspensions are a good way to get a 'troubled' member to see the error of their ways without giving them the big heave ho into cyberspace.

There are some members who test my patience but it's the cross section we have and the way everyone is treated that makes this forum the best place to talk league on the net IMO. I do think once the season starts we will be kept busy with a few nuisacnes here and there, including you. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
michealwitt101,
You've just ignore a request to keep your disputes with other websites out of the this forum.
Also, we've just had a complaint that you've been abusing the PM service and spamming folk who arent interested in what you have to say.

I dont know how many people you've been bothering over PM but to be on the safe side, we have removed your PM access until further notice.
If anyone else is getting unwanted PMs from michealwitt101, please feel free to let admin know.

Yep he has doneso to me. Also has anyone noticed all of LTs post are in this thread, this heightens my suspision this is just a member of this site impersonating Willow from LT.

michealwitt101

Juniors
well i want to say something to the willow of lt i found out what you have done of recent and i was very shocked suprised but i liked what you did i want to apoligise to the lt willow for being a total dickhead i didnt no what you done with indi your a true champ for that im truly sorry if this is the real lt willow.

El Diablo

Post Whore
michealwitt101 said:
well i want to say something to the willow of lt i found out what you have done of recent and i was very shocked suprised but i liked what you did i want to apoligise to the lt willow for being a total dickhead i didnt no what you done with indi your a true champ for that im truly sorry if thiss the real lt willow

:?

michealwitt101

Juniors
whats your problem with that i dont wanna be a total dickhead towards someone unless they piss me offwhich he did but he done something to help a friend of mine which im grateful for :clap:

Latest posts