What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy Mason

Technically @ the time with the rules it was a try as he grounded it with his upper body, the week before one more dubious then that had the try awarded.

Rugby League is such aheadline now that the game is a very distant second to the product. Hopefully Willie will cause the dogs to implode. They have had it coming for a long time. They have sold out their family club values. I cannot stand them at all.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Baron Vo Mandor said:
Technically @ the time with the rules it was a try as he grounded it with his upper body, the week before one more dubious then that had the try awarded.

I disagree entirely. I was listening to the radio and they were going on and on about us getting robbed, and when I saw the replay on fox sports, was happy enough with the call.

Benefit of the doubt or whatever could've applied I guess, but in the long run, all the P had to do was grab the f**king ball with his hand, rather than trying to make a spectacular diving touchdown style try.

Never forgive him for that.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
I'd love to have Willie at the Knights for his ability and leadership, but the bloke is a complete tool, his just as bad as Clint Newton is if he just leaves. His too much trouble.

Latest posts