What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

win a norths jersey!

mightybears

Bench
go to the north sydney bears football club link below
download the latest copy of "The Grizzly", all the bears news you'll need to know
answer the triva quiz, and you too have a chance to win a 2005 north sydney bears jersey
a jersey every league fans needs,
your wardrobe is not complete without one!

Good to see you guys coming out of hibernation on the promotion front. Have you sent a release about this to the papers?

On the other hand, I can't help noticing your .sig:

"know your enemy:your enemy is news limited"

And I disagree. Your (Norths') enemy is inaction, a victim mentality and apathy.

Until you have directors/members who are prepared to WORK and make Norths such a successful PL club that they're impossible to ignore, then your future is all but sealed.

Trust me, I KNOW - we've been there.

All the best,
TDT-1

mightybears

Bench
its fine cliffy,
you have, afterall tagged yourself after a great ex norths player!

tdt-1
yes,apathy is a norths problem
hopefully that is turning around

my sig is directed at all league fans, until the nrl is controlled by those with football as a number 1 priority and not pay tv subs it is doomed to failure

So, aside from all of us getting in our way-back machines and time-travelling to earlier friendlier decades, your other idea is... what?

The 21st Century is where we live, like it or not (and I don't, but my vote doesn't seem to count too much in getting us back to the "good old days").

Keep up the good work and more power to the Bears.

I just hope they adjust to their current circumstances and realise "fairness" hasn't applied in RL since the days of Giltinan. It's ALWAYS been a crooked old sport run for the benefit of people other than the punters and the players.

Regards,
TDT-1

mightybears

Bench
don't think anyone at norths every assumed rugby league officialdom was ever fair or there was a level playing field, dawson