What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor 2013

franklin2323

Immortal
Squad still to complete. Carl is still looking around he got T.Robinson & Docker so has some luck talent spoting.

Gone:
Sene-Lafeo (Manly)
JTK (Wenty)
Mundine (Newtown)
Vaivai (Tigers)
Waddell (Souths)
Fatiaki (Redcliffe)
Parata (Parra)

Gains: Hollis, South from NYC, Brien (Parra)

Staying or FT squad: Moylan, Freeman, Morgan, Taumata, Foggo, A.Eisenhuth, Ayoub, T.Robinson, Poaneki, Vaurasi, Docker, Pulu, Watene-Zeleniak, Grace

Last edited:

Crazy Hazy

Juniors
What's happened with Grace? Saw him in his Panthers gear at the stadium yesterday. Is this just new info coming through maybe?

Also, what has happened with Blacktown Workers Bundy team as a second feeder for the Panthers, instead of the 20s going back to the local A Grade comp when they're not needed?

Big Mick

Referee
A lot of people will be upset that Sene-Lafao and Fatiaki are gone.

To be honest, if they've left for better opportunities good on em. I wasn't a fan of Fatiaki and with the signings we've made...and the emergence of Matt Robinson and Adam Docker I doubt either would get a look in.

VaiVai had his opportunities, I just don't think he aimed up and Travis Robinson appears more promising.

You can add Greg Waddell to the list of Gones too.

franklin2323

Immortal
What's happened with Grace? Saw him in his Panthers gear at the stadium yesterday. Is this just new info coming through maybe?

Also, what has happened with Blacktown Workers Bundy team as a second feeder for the Panthers, instead of the 20s going back to the local A Grade comp when they're not needed?

A lot of the comings & Goings for ATM is hearsay etc. Grace training with Penrith explains why he wasn't at Windsor training. At the presentation he was rumoured to be going back home. So I will take him off that list. JTK- Wenty/Parra. Sene-Lafeo- Manly. Mundine- Newtown the only confirmed other clubs.

As for workers they will be back in JBC. Yeah they got most of the players in between Ball & NYC. Mackey played for them until he got an NYC start. last off-season Taumata trained with them.

franklin2323

Immortal
A lot of people will be upset that Sene-Lafao and Fatiaki are gone.

To be honest, if they've left for better opportunities good on em. I wasn't a fan of Fatiaki and with the signings we've made...and the emergence of Matt Robinson and Adam Docker I doubt either would get a look in.

VaiVai had his opportunities, I just don't think he aimed up and Travis Robinson appears more promising.

You can add Greg Waddell to the list of Gones too.

Fatiaki didn't impress me outside of NYC. had a few games in NRL didn't do much. As for Sene-Lafeo like I wrote in the Manly section. I rate him but aside from being 18th man a few times he was behind a few backrowers injuries & moving around the team didn't help. He's 23 next year with more backrowers in front of him. So to knockback a F/T gig with Manly is crazy. Good luck to him.

Vaivai couldn't play 1st grade with the courtcase still over him. The fact he struggled to even start for Windsor isn't a good sign to be re-signed. Even if Pangai doesn't play NRL he will do the same if not better job as Vaivai would of for 1st grade.

age.s

First Grade
I missed VaiVai going. Has he been picked up by someone else or just not resigned?

Can't say I'm disappointed.

murraymob

Coach
we will be okay at windsor of the players going all will be replaced by better signings given the first grade players we will have that dont get selected.
And if worse comes to worse i think the great man craig Trindall may be running around for another year

Joker44

Juniors
we will be okay at windsor of the players going all will be replaced by better signings given the first grade players we will have that dont get selected.
And if worse comes to worse i think the great man craig Trindall may be running around for another year

You will find that Craig Trindall will kickstart his coaching career in 2013. He has signed to coach Colyton A Grade for the next 2 seasons

franklin2323

Immortal
I missed VaiVai going. Has he been picked up by someone else or just not resigned?

Can't say I'm disappointed.

Missed this. Yeah gone to the Tigers. He will get a better shot at 1st grade there. Yeah he had his chance struggled for Windsor. No great loss.

franklin2323

Immortal
I can't edit the original post so here's an updated list.
Gone:
Sene-Lafeo (Manly)
JTK (Wenty)
Mundine (Newtown)
Vaivai (Tigers)
Waddell (Souths)
Fatiaki (Redcliffe)
Parata (Parra)
Uaisele (Wyong)

Gains: Hollis, South from NYC, Brien (Parra), J.Fauid (Brisbane Norths), H.Tonga (Sharks)

Staying or FT squad: Moylan, Freeman, Morgan, Taumata, Horton, Foggo, A.Eisenhuth, Ayoub, T.Robinson, Poaneki, Vaurasi, Docker, Pulu, Watene-Zeleniak, Grace[/QUOTE]

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
I can't edit the original post so here's an updated list.
Gone:
Sene-Lafeo (Manly)
JTK (Wenty)
Mundine (Newtown)
Vaivai (Tigers)
Waddell (Souths)
Fatiaki (Redcliffe)
Parata (Parra)
Uaisele (Wyong)

Gains: Hollis, South from NYC, Brien (Parra), J.Fauid (Brisbane Norths), H.Tonga (Sharks)

Staying or FT squad: Moylan, Freeman, Morgan, Taumata, Horton, Foggo, A.Eisenhuth, Ayoub, T.Robinson, Poaneki, Vaurasi, Docker, Pulu, Watene-Zeleniak, Grace
[/QUOTE]

Anymore info on this player? I have had a quick look but could not find anything.

franklin2323

Immortal

Anymore info on this player? I have had a quick look but could not find anything.[/QUOTE]

Prop alternated between NSW Cup & NYC last season. It's the age we should be recruiting.

Roland

Juniors
Anymore info on this player? I have had a quick look but could not find anything.

Prop alternated between NSW Cup & NYC last season. It's the age we should be recruiting.[/QUOTE]

There was a Nesaise Metaitonga in Cronulla NYC but maybe the player concerned is Holua Tonga, a prop for St Johns in the Bundy Cup. He also played No 8 in the lower grades of Sydney Uni Rugby Union all season last year .

franklin2323

Immortal
Team for tonights trial:

Scanlon??,
Pelasio,
A.Eisenhuth,
Butler-Fleming,
Mataia,
L.Ayoub,
Tuamata,
Hollis,
South,
Areaiiti (Bears NSW Cup),
Shearer,
Frail (Wests NSW Cup),
Satae:

Dunscombe ??,
Ahu,
Tramonte,
T.Merritt (QLD Cup),
Taukafa??,
Orcher??,
Croft,
A.Williams??

The ones with ? marks I don't know them. The rest either are from last year or NYC.

Vaurasi & Vaivai playing for Shellharbour

franklin2323

Immortal
Keeping our top squad as of the website. This should be the squad.

Backs: Nabuli. Pelasio. Eisenhuth. Butler-Fleming. Mataia. Scanlon. Merritt. Orcher.

Halves/Hookers: Moylan. Taumata. Ayoub. South. Freeman. Croft.

Forwards/Unknown: Anderson. Areaiiti. Cook. Docker. Grace. Horton. Shearer. Frail. Satae. Dunscombe. Ahu. Tramonte. Tuakata. Williams.

franklin2323

Immortal
Losses:

Vaivai, Vaurasi (Illawarra),
Uaisele, Foggo, Pulu (Wyong),
JTK (Wentworthville),
Parata (Eels),
Fatiaki (Redcliffe),
Sene-Lafeo (Manly),
Mundine (Cabramatta),
Watene-Zeleniak (Warriors)