What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing wants crack at No.7

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
How would I find deleted PMs from rleague????

Posts from the NRL section, souffs section????

Im banned from most of that site.:crazy:

Besides none of that matters. The burden of proof lies in the hands of the person who denys the original claim. Your lack of understanding of these simple concepts is what makes you appear so

Locosonic.:p

:lol: :lol:

Ah so now you say i went back to another forum and deleted them all :crazy:
give me a break.

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
rabbit4ever said:
Hey, lets get thing into perspective here.

Craig Wing has merely expressed his desire to be given a shot at the halfback spot.

He has returned to his Junior Club, whom he left when given no choice after some absolute geniuses decided the comp would be bettter off without the Rabbits, with the intention of proving himself in that position.

There has been no guarantees from the Coach that the position is his but he will be given the opportunity if that is what suits the team the best.

TBH i couldn't give two f*#ks about the opinion of STSAE and the other Roosters supporters, i have supreme confidence in our coaching staff assessing what position he plays best to suit our needs.

So let the Chooks have a very much unproven Mitchell Pearce and we'll decide between Kiwi Reps Jeremy Smith or Eddie Paea or Kangaroo Craig Wing.

STSAE described it perfectly in his earlier post, just watch the games and you will see for yourself. Freddy was playing both positions in 02, just like anasta did last yr. Wing never played a halfbacks role, heck even pearce played more of a role in the halves then he ever has. Wing is a top player but his not a big loss like most are making it out to be. When fittler retired wing needed to step up and inspire the rest, it never happened, infact he was dissapointing.

I agree pearce is still unproven, he has alot of work ahead of him but he has the right people around him to help him out. Him and anasta will share the role and develop a good combination.

STSAE

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
Ah so now you say i went back to another forum and deleted them all :crazy:
give me a break.

WHERE DID I SAY YOU DELETED THEM????????????????

WHERE??????????????

You are delusional.

I deleted my PMs. When your inbox gets full thats what you have to do. I didnt think Id need them, just to remind you of whet you stated quite often.

You said you didnt watch alot of Easts last year. You said that inbetween bagging Bwaiff constantly. Thats why I remember it so well.

You need serious help dude.:crazy:

STSAE

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:
STSAE described it perfectly in his earlier post, just watch the games and you will see for yourself. Freddy was playing both positions in 02, just like anasta did last yr. Wing never played a halfbacks role, heck even pearce played more of a role in the halves then he ever has. Wing is a top player but his not a big loss like most are making it out to be. When fittler retired wing needed to step up and inspire the rest, it never happened, infact he was dissapointing.

I agree pearce is still unproven, he has alot of work ahead of him but he has the right people around him to help him out. Him and anasta will share the role and develop a good combination.

Thanks FG.

Thats all ive tried to say.

FACTS.

Sonic cant decipher FACT from OPINION.

You only have to watch the 02 GF or the last game from last year, classic examples of what we have said. Any game from 02 or Freddys coaching last year also.

And he doesnt watch Easts.;-)

STSAE

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
These roosters opinions are boring us to death. No one cares.

Why keep responding and changing the parameters of the argument???

Why lie and lie again????

And you wonder why you look so :crazy: .

Oh no thats right, thats my fault. ROFLOL.:sarcasm:

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
Thanks FG.

Thats all ive tried to say.

FACTS.

Sonic cant decipher FACT from OPINION.

You only have to watch the 02 GF or the last game from last year, classic examples of what we have said. Any game from 02 or Freddys coaching last year also.

And he doesnt watch Easts.;-)

You think your opinions are facts :lol:
That's the most funniest thing ever is that you actually believe what you say, you not saying it to be funny, you actually believe it.
Everyone is sick of you, even your own fans are getting sick of you posting crap.
Some people are getting sick of me responding to it, makes me looks as bad as you at times. But I only get that when your involved in a thread bagging Souths.

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
Why keep responding and changing the parameters of the argument???

Why lie and lie again????

And you wonder why you look so :crazy: .

Oh no thats right, thats my fault. ROFLOL.:sarcasm:

Because if you came here to state your opinion than state it, but you keep crapping on and on and on about it.
You don't like Wing, we get it. Build a bridge and move on.
He's with Souths and he's a happy man.

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
Because if you came here to state your opinion than state it, but you keep crapping on and on and on about it.
You don't like Wing, we get it. Build a bridge and move on.
He's with Souths and he's a happy man.

What STSAE mentioned before is not an opinion, fact is wing never played a halfbacks role, neither with fittler or anasta. If you actaully watch our games, you might agree. Your turning it into a personal thing. Best of luck to wing at souths but what we are saying has nothing to do with our like or dislike for wing.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:
What STSAE mentioned before is not an opinion, fact is wing never played a halfbacks role, neither with fittler or anasta. If you actaully watch our games, you might agree. Your turning it into a personal thing. Best of luck to wing at souths but what we are saying has nothing to do with our like or dislike for wing.

Maybe with you it ain't a personal attack on Wing. But I know with STSAE because we have spoken a million times before that it's more of an attack on Wing than anything else.

It's getting boring as I said in my previous post.
Easts won games when Wing was in the 7 and they lost them when he was not wearing the 7.

Wing was the 7 when you won a premiership. Fittler was beside him. But Fittler was there since 1995 and you only won a premiership when Wing was in the 7 jersey. So he must be making a differnce don't you think? Because before and after it, with Fittler in the team you won no premierships.

2007 season your team is the joke of the league losing game after game, people started to think you wouldn't win a game at all. Anasta is your five-eighth for the season, with Pearce in the halves, loss after loss. Wing takes the 7 jersey the winning streak starts.
As in 2002 Wing being in the halves made a difference. If Anasta was so great whats with all the loses if he was doing it on his own?
Let me guess it's only because Fittler took over as coach or you going to blame it all on Anderson for Anasta's and Pearce weak perfomances? Fittler was still their training with the guys when Anderson was coach, teaching them his skills.
You can make up any reason at all you like to say Wing had nothing to do with anything at all, go ahead, it won't change my opinion. I've watched Wing play for years, 2007 was a top year for him, I said it before that him playing in the hooker role is taking alot out of his attacking game, we was making 40 to 50 tackles a game playing a full 80 mins and you expect him to also set up all the plays and score the tries, give the guy a break.
He gave the Roosters great service, don't put him down now like he had nothing to do with the success and that it was everyone else.

STSAE

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:

Thanks FG.

I couldnt have replied better myself.:D

As I said sonic doesnt have the ability to decipher fact and opinion.

And thats a FACT he proves basically every post.

Sonic cant answer facts either, he gets personal, cos he is usually wrong.

And thats also a FACT he proves over and over again.

Even tries to copy what I say to him. I have said on many occasions his fellow supporters cant cop him. I have had more than 1 PM from them about the subject.

And thats also a FACT.

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
Thanks FG.

I couldnt have replied better myself.:D

As I said sonic doesnt have the ability to decipher fact and opinion.

And thats a FACT he proves basically every post.

Sonic cant answer facts either, he gets personal, cos he is usually wrong.

And thats also a FACT he proves over and over again.

Even tries to copy what I say to him. I have said on many occasions his fellow supporters cant cop him. I have had more than 1 PM from them about the subject.

And thats also a FACT.

And you say I take it personal :crazy:
if you want facts.
1. Everyone thinks you full of crap.
2. No one thinks you funny.
3. People are sick of your turning every thread in to Souths vs Easts.
4. Most people would be happy if you were banned.
5. Not many people would miss if you do get banned, the other forum doesn't.

If you want proof, just read your posts and read peoples responses to your posts.
Your in the same boat as themanonthehill which is something you might be proud of but trust me it is nothing to be proud of.

You telling me that Souths fans dont like me and they said you PM's saying so doesn't bother me one bit. It won't stop me posting if that's your agenda. Seriously if there is Souths fans on here posting to roosters fans bagging out other Souths fans they might aswell support your mob.

Save your crap for the Souths haters thread if you want to bag Souths fans and Souths, don't ruin every thread in the NRL section etc, those were the reasons you were Banned on RL, ruining threads and talking garbage.

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
Maybe with you it ain't a personal attack on Wing. But I know with STSAE because we have spoken a million times before that it's more of an attack on Wing than anything else.

It's getting boring as I said in my previous post.
Easts won games when Wing was in the 7 and they lost them when he was not wearing the 7.

Wing was the 7 when you won a premiership. Fittler was beside him. But Fittler was there since 1995 and you only won a premiership when Wing was in the 7 jersey. So he must be making a differnce don't you think? Because before and after it, with Fittler in the team you won no premierships.

2007 season your team is the joke of the league losing game after game, people started to think you wouldn't win a game at all. Anasta is your five-eighth for the season, with Pearce in the halves, loss after loss. Wing takes the 7 jersey the winning streak starts.
As in 2002 Wing being in the halves made a difference. If Anasta was so great whats with all the loses if he was doing it on his own?
Let me guess it's only because Fittler took over as coach or you going to blame it all on Anderson for Anasta's and Pearce weak perfomances? Fittler was still their training with the guys when Anderson was coach, teaching them his skills.

You can make up any reason at all you like to say Wing had nothing to do with anything at all, go ahead, it won't change my opinion. I've watched Wing play for years, 2007 was a top year for him, I said it before that him playing in the hooker role is taking alot out of his attacking game, we was making 40 to 50 tackles a game playing a full 80 mins and you expect him to also set up all the plays and score the tries, give the guy a break.
He gave the Roosters great service, don't put him down now like he had nothing to do with the success and that it was everyone else.

Where did I put him down ?

Where did I say his not a top player ?

All we are saying is that his not a halfback, watch the games and that proves it, no opinions are needed, the facts are right in front of you. Fittler as an assistant coach couldn't make the decisions that anderson was making, thats the difference. Most of the guys in the team had no respect for anderson, mongahan even said it. Fittler came in and made changes, the guys respect him and the passion within the club was back. Anasta was the difference for this side, without him, we would have got the wooden spoon imo. Anasta was in charge of the kicking game, passing game etc and looking back at those games thats what won us those matches. You think he recieved all those MOTM awards cause they felt sorry for him? The team wasn''t winning in the first half of the season cause no one was performing, anasta was on his own, our forwards were poor. When fittler came in, everyone was performing, which allowed anasta to play the he did.

STSAE

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:

All we are saying is that his not a halfback, watch the games and that proves it, no opinions are needed, the facts are right in front of you. Fittler as an assistant coach couldn't make the decisions that anderson was making, thats the difference. Most of the guys in the team had no respect for anderson, mongahan even said it. Fittler came in and made changes, the guys respect him and the passion within the club was back. Anasta was the difference for this side, without him, we would have got the wooden spoon imo. Anasta was in charge of the kicking game, passing game etc and looking back at those games thats what won us those matches. You think he recieved all those MOTM awards cause they felt sorry for him? The team wasn''t winning in the first half of the season cause no one was performing, anasta was on his own, our forwards were poor. When fittler came in, everyone was performing, which allowed anasta to play the he did.

Well said again FG.

Even ive repeatedly said Ping is a very good footballer. Just not a No7. Hes a great hole runner behind a pack going forward and a very good defender. I just know and admitt he has his limitations. He showed them so often, especially for the last 3yrs.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:

"Freddy was playing both positions in 02, just like anasta did last yr. Wing never played a halfbacks role, heck even pearce played more of a role in the halves"

If that's not putting someone down I dont know what is, when you give more credit to Anasta and Pearce over anyone.

"Wing is a top player but his not a big loss like most are making it out to be"

You said top player and than said no big loss. Trust me you will notice the loss and if Souths lost a top player you wouldn't see me saying it's no big loss.
Aubusson couldn't tie Wings boot laces at present. Aubusson might become a star or he could fizzle fast.

I've watched the games and the evidence suggests Easts win games and even premierships when Wing is in the 7. That's what I'm saying. Who knows if it will be a success this season, I for one won't write him off before he has the chance to prove himself, I suggest you do the same.
I knew you would blame it on Anderson and Fittler was the assistant coach, he was still there to teach Anasta and Pearce his skills and I'm pretty sure Anderson would listen to Freddies input. It wasn't all Anderson.
Anasta was in charge all season and it's a big reason why you don't make the finals since he has arrived. He's no real five-eighth, He's a lock foward who can put a good bomb up every now and then, he will either run it or put the bomb up.

No need for all that info, all you have to say is It was all Anasta and Fittler, no need for the other information, that's just all filler.

STSAE

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
No need for all that info, all you have to say is It was all Anasta and Fittler, no need for the other information, that's just all filler.

OK without Fittler as his captain or coach what exactly has Ping achieved in club footy?????

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
OK without Fittler as his captain or coach what exactly has Ping achieved in club footy?????

I could ask the same question about the whole Roosters club :lol:
Wing's greatest honour is wearing the red and green jersey of the mighty Rabbitohs

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Sonic Star said:

Your problem is that you have a hatred against anasta, that you can't give him credit when its deserved. Wing was one of our best players in 07, but anasta was better, its your call whether you choose to accept it or not. I never brought pearce into this, if anyone it was a souths supporter but my point remains that pearce has played more of a halfbacks role than wing. Thats not putting him down, its a fact.

imo we got the best yrs out of wing, but like I mentioned before when fittler retired wing dissappeared. Aubusson is a talented kid, and I said this long before the roosters brought him. Aubusson hasn't achieved what wing has buts that not to say he won't. Aubusson has youth on his side something wing doesn't.

Once again you miss the point, anasta was on his own, our forwards weren't performing, so what can you expect. Anasta can't carry the side on his own. Anasta was our best player of the yr, nothing to argue about there.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:
Your problem is that you have a hatred against anasta, that you can't give him credit when its deserved. Wing was one of our best players in 07, but anasta was better, its your call whether you choose to accept it or not. I never brought pearce into this, if anyone it was a souths supporter but my point remains that pearce has played more of a halfbacks role than wing. Thats not putting him down, its a fact.

imo we got the best yrs out of wing, but like I mentioned before when fittler retired wing dissappeared. Aubusson is a talented kid, and I said this long before the roosters brought him. Aubusson hasn't achieved what wing has buts that not to say he won't. Aubusson has youth on his side something wing doesn't.

Once again you miss the point, anasta was on his own, our forwards weren't performing, so what can you expect. Anasta can't carry the side on his own. Anasta was our best player of the yr, nothing to argue about there.

Thats a huge disrespect to your whole team there other than Anasta. I know blokes like Wing, Fitzgibbon were busting their asses and so where others, they just got beaten by better sides.
You pretty much just bagged your whole team just to make Anasta to be a good player :lol:
I think Anasta is a good player if he's playing at lock forward but I think he's a poor five-eighth. Because even when he plays with the 6 he still plays like a lock forward.
If he were in the 13 you would get better service from him trust me. If you had a better set of halves your team could make the finals this year. Your next buy needs to be a good half back or five-eighth.

I might think Anasta is a poor five-eighth and even a big wanker of the game but I dont hate the bloke, he's still a Souths jr, could never hate one of our own.

I can post you a pic with him wearing Souths jersey and colours if you like ;)

Freddy's Girl said:
Your problem is that you have a hatred against anasta, that you can't give him credit when its deserved. Wing was one of our best players in 07, but anasta was better, its your call whether you choose to accept it or not. I never brought .

Im sure Wing came second at your club only to Joel Monaghan in the Player of the Year rankings.