What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With The Benefit Of Hindsight....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Rhyno makes all Eels look like dicks. Shame really.

Should be a Souths fan, tosser extraordinaire.

Arthur needs a bottle of water.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fui. Signed from reserve grade. LOL.

Does my memory fail me ?

I can dig out the “who’s on the Fui train” thread ....

With the benefit of hineysight ...
Ummm you go hard girlfriend, considering i never was posting on here when Fui was first signed go for your life. And yours must be so exciting to dig up a thread from over 15 years ago. How about i dig up one when you told us all what a great thing it was Steve Sharp becoming the chairman would be???

Incorrect

Coach
With the benefit of hindsight we should never have sacked Daniel Anderson and replaced him with that impostor called Stephen Kearney.
But Kearney brought BA to the club... Who turned out to be our best coach since Kearney and Stuart.... Conundrum!!

Gronk

Staff member
Ummm you go hard girlfriend, considering i never was posting on here when Fui was first signed go for your life. And yours must be so exciting to dig up a thread from over 15 years ago. How about i dig up one when you told us all what a great thing it was Steve Sharp becoming the chairman would be???
Take it easy merkin. It’s a fun thread. If my memory is. Wrong, then my bad.

Apologies. :thumbsup:

Bazal

Post Whore
I was at that game, fat f**k almost killed him. He was never same player again, one of the worst breaks seen on a footy field.

Think I remember reading he had like 19 major operations on the leg or something??

hindy111

Post Whore
I still remember when we signed Fui. I had a call from @TheRam saying don't blow your beans but I think this guy could be one of the best forwards in the comp in a few years.
Well tickle me pink he was right.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was a great thing. Sharp got us out of the hands of the PLC.

Latest posts