What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Withers signs?

thuganomics

Coach
Im positive i Heard it.
I didn't hear anything about Tyran Smith, but im 99% sure that the Raiders have got him.
Great Signing :clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm i dont see why we need this signing
however i am happy, always pleased to bring local talent home, bit of depth in hooker role wont be too bad but hmm

cant help but think some top PL talent will be lost with signing like the Howells, Goodwin, Ale etc

Some may think they are too far down in the pecking order

Raider Ultra

Bench
I'm a bit concerned about player retention for next season now, with all the players coming off. However, a good signing by the club if its true.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Raider_69 said:
hmm i dont see why we need this signing
however i am happy, always pleased to bring local talent , bit of depth in hooker role wont be too bad but hmm

cant help but think some top PL talent will be lost with signing like the Howells, Goodwin, Ale etc

Some may think they are too far down in the pecking order

In some ways I agree. Where does this leave the likes of Milne and Purtell. Both have great talent.

I think the signing of Withers is great as I believe next year will be Woolfords last before he does a Davico and looks to England. Just a feeling that I have. Plus I think we needed some depth in the no.9 department with Drew leaving and Jarrad Lawrence not really being the answer.

greeneyed

First Grade
I presume we wouldn't have to pay much for him..... so he is an OK signing.

Plus he is a junior.

Interesting it didn't make WIN TV news tonight or today's CT.

greeneyed

First Grade
I think Frawley, Ale and even Bronx Goodwin are far superior signings. However Withers is a clearly better signing than Jason Smith and Matt Adamson.

Kris_man

Bench
edabomb's 100% right, this is a TOP SIGNING!!!! in exactly the position we need too. wooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ :thumnn

Latest posts