What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Withers signs?

raiders_boy

Juniors
Bloody oath it will!!!!

My hopes are high. He would definitely be the player we need. Carney is not experienced enough, Woolford is going soonish, and McLinden played terrible this year. Im gonna be really happy if it becomes official... and it had better!!!!!!

legend

Coach
I'm hoping we traded Tyran Smith for Withers which would be a massive benefit for us.

Withers can play half, hooker and lock and I think his signing will give us some much needed punch off the bench.

Woolford will definitely not be with the club after 2005. He has bad shoulders and is 30. Who is the long term option for the captaincy after Croker and Woolford leave?

If healthy I'm thinking it will be Michael Weyman.

brenno

Juniors
Who is the long term option for the captaincy after Croker and Woolford leave?

tough to stay. Id say weyman as well but, he gets hurt alot and his fitness needs to improve. Todd Carney wouldn't be a bad choice down the road.

raiders_boy

Juniors
Raiders 2005 said:
It'd more likely be McLinden as captain. ;-)

I reckon you're probably right there. Weyman is way too young for captain material, and Maccas been there a while now and has a lot of experience under the belt. Cos it wont be long til croker is gone and no one else really stands out... Maybe Schif if hes still there? He's hardly long term though. It would be nice to see him get the (C) for a bit though

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ben Cross is my choice for captain :mrgreen:
But it think McLinden will get it, Weyman is a chance and i would love to see him get it aswell

Latest posts