What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witty off to rugby union.

Binga

Juniors
out of curosity whatever happened to steve... I remember him being touted as the next big thing

Cletus

First Grade
I just saw the title of the article by LeagueNews in the side bar: "Another superstar switches codes" and I got worried that somebody with talent was switching over. The thought it could just be about Witt crossed my mind for a split second and was quickly shut down. It was. Most ridiculous headline from any news source ever.

If Holdsworth is a star I guess that makes Witt a superstar.

Navjot

Juniors
Poor witt another player that will now fade away into union oblivion never to be seen or heard again.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez hes picking the wrong place to be code switching. Australia is the one that needs 5/8s not NZ. Hes probably going to end up playing club footy for Otago now.

shiznit

Coach
the more i think about this move the more i think he may actually do well...

the type of player he is probably suits RU... hes a very good goal kicker... and he certainly knows how to kick the ball out on the full....

seriously though... i think maybe he is suited to RU...

Shorty

Staff member
LOL@BRF.
WARRIORS SHOULD DUMP STACEY, BRING BACK WITT. A TRUE CLUB BELIVES IN IT'S FUTURE NOT IT'S PAST.
Witt's treatment says alot, Warriors don't treat their players very well, use and abuse them like animals to the slaughter...that's piss poor, you'd think the new management guys had changed..apparently not..obsessive holding onto the past. It's not just Witt either, Foran's another mistreated player

Yeah cause the Warriors really are going to ditch the best halfback they've ever had and the player who attributed to winning against Manly after being in retirement for a year, for a talentless pretty boy in Witt.

And maybe if Witt doesn't crack it in Union (though I wish him all the best) he might finally get the hint that he isn't good enough to play professional sport.
F**k take up modeling if you're so interested in the glamourous career Witt!

wittyfan

Referee
Don't hold back Shorty!

A new dawn has arisen.

250309NZHGBWITT6.JPG

shiznit

Coach
i notice on the herald article confirming his switch to RU they used this photo...

witt2302.jpg

:lol:

GO THE VULCANS!!

wittyfan

Referee
They probably just used the first photo that was handy!

Stuff.co.nz did much better with a shirtless pic.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL@BRF.

Yeah cause the Warriors really are going to ditch the best halfback they've ever had and the player who attributed to winning against Manly after being in retirement for a year, for a talentless pretty boy in Witt.

And maybe if Witt doesn't crack it in Union (though I wish him all the best) he might finally get the hint that he isn't good enough to play professional sport.
F**k take up modeling if you're so interested in the glamourous career Witt!

LOL Shorty you need to cool your heels. Note I wrote that signiture like two weeks before the seasons started. Just as you're entited to say it so am I

shiznit

Coach
How old is Witt? 25 or so?
He looks like he's approaching his late 30s in that pic.
Witty needs to use some Oil of Olay!
speaking of young guys that look old....

the funniest nickname ive heard was Brad Morrin from the Bulldogs... apparently his nickname is 40/20... because he looks in his 40's but hes actually only in his 20's... :lol:

Sir Biffo

Bench
This guy wont be missed, probably one of the worst "genuine" halves going around. Ben Kusto must be thinking about playing NZ rugby ...

Latest posts