What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WK 2 Game Suspension - Ref Collision

Big Bloke

Juniors
Geeeeez. I expected them to fight for sure.
No way. When it comes to referees, the NRL is overwhelmingly protective of them - no way they let this one through to the keeper. Even though we have been soft in the past about fighting charges, I reckon there was no way, no matter how ridiculous the charge, that Will was ever going to beat it.
Yeah, they peppered the Stingray

I think I heard that when Trindall was out earlier Fitz sent a scud up Puru's arse and then told him he was next man up. Nicho was in and out at the time.

Outside the box choice could be Puru in and DA to wear the numero uno short
If Fitz selects Puru against the Cowboys then he's lost his marbles. Puru is utter shit. I have seen him play quite few times and he is utter dross. Was supposed to be the next big thing when we signed him from Penrith but he's done nothing. Kicks terrible, has no pace and can't set up his forwards to save his life.

DJDL

Bench
If Fitz selects Puru against the Cowboys then he's lost his marbles. Puru is utter shit. I have seen him play quite few times and he is utter dross. Was supposed to be the next big thing when we signed him from Penrith but he's done nothing. Kicks terrible, has no pace and can't set up his forwards to save his life.

Maybe that's why he was given the "scud up the arse".
I didn't mind what little I saw of him last year. No idea how he's gone this year though.

I guess it all depends on whether Hiroti and/or Stonestreet are back.
The bye gives them both an extra week, which will make it three since they suffered their injuries.
I still haven't seen any reports on the nature of their injuries, or when they are expected back, but if either one of them is available then I think they will come in.
Hiroti straight to fullback, or Stonestreet to the left wing with Ronnie dropping back.

Eion

First Grade
Guess we see if ISON plays this week for the Jets or not.
Fitz will give him the week off if he is the next man up.
Do you reckon? Would have thought a young buck like Ison would be better served with more game time regardless.

Eion

First Grade
He’s been named in the Jets side…
Yeah I guess we’ll see. Fitzy could also make late changes to the jets.
I’d love I see Ison but will back thr coaching staff to know when he’s ready or not…he’s so young

Latest posts