What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wobbo’s Whinges

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Which one of the two brought it before the media? It sure as hell wasn't Robinson who made a conscious decision to mention comments made between Whitehead and he in the Roosters dressing room to the media. If Whitehead hadn't brought it up, no question about it would have been put to Robinson by the media.

As such I think that's a fairly solid indication of who has control of ones emotions.
Robbo is rattled as f**k. He's had no answers for years

yobbo84

Coach
Which one of the two brought it before the media? It sure as hell wasn't Robinson who made a conscious decision to mention comments made between Whitehead and he in the Roosters dressing room to the media. If Whitehead hadn't brought it up, no question about it would have been put to Robinson by the media.

As such I think that's a fairly solid indication of who has control of ones emotions.
Serious question - can you see Bellamy, Cleary or Bennett doing the same?

Or is it more likely they would laugh it off and say they're not commenting/it's none of the media's business/Elliott can speak to them if he likes/etc.

Seriously it was basically the same as the "weak gutted dog" rant, just Robbo is more intelligent with his words than Sticky.

Apey

Staff member
Ironically enough the only bigger sook in the game is Stuart but Trent has outdone him this week.

He's overrated as a coach too.

Valheru

Coach
Serious question - can you see Bellamy, Cleary or Bennett doing the same?

Or is it more likely they would laugh it off and say they're not commenting/it's none of the media's business/Elliott can speak to them if he likes/etc.

Seriously it was basically the same as the "weak gutted dog" rant, just Robbo is more intelligent with his words than Sticky.
I could definitely see Bellamy doing it

And lol at it being the same as WGD. Sticky was whinging unprovoked in a press conference about what a 12 year old did a decade ago whilst Robbo had it out with a grown adult about what they did an hour prior and it was said adult who brought it to the media.

mozza91

Coach
Robbo is a ginormous bitch. Does nothing but piss and moan even though his team gets every possible leg up on and off the field.

Even with a fit Walker and Smith they weren’t getting near Melbourne or Penrith. At least they’ve got an excuse now.

kurt faulk

Coach

I remember about a decade ago one of his players knocked a saints player out with a high tackle during an Anzac day game. Then after the game he had a cry about players staying down. I couldn't believe it. But after watching him in action all these years I actually can believe it now.

Here is Wobbo’s quivering dick-lips pretending to not understand how the “penalty loading” system works for the judiciary when penalising “repeat and constant offenders”.

The belligerence of this bloke is astounding. I suppose since he has his own personalised salary cap, he expects exceptional treatment at the judiciary as well.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm not saying it's likely

Can't beat Melbourne with so many players out. Penrith is of no concern though.
Stop, my sides are killing me. There are school aged children who have never seen your mob of pretenders beat us. With or without Nathan.

Latest posts