What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wobbo’s Whinges

Delboy

First Grade
Gee what a good response

Robbo is just Trent Barrett with almost unlimited budget, what a 1st class sook

JamesRustle

First Grade
"and I said well it’s too many times"...

Can this be fact checked? Is there a website that I can get the history (an accurate one rather than relying on Robbo's emotional state of mind) of EW's wrap sheet... and compare it to others to see where that "too many times" line is.

Fangs

Coach

Can this be fact checked? Is there a website that I can get the history (an accurate one rather than relying on Robbo's emotional state of mind) of EW's wrap sheet... and compare it to others to see where that "too many times" line is.

I looked and couldn't find it.

It was an emotional outburst from Robbo. 'Too many times' might be applicable on his juvenile behaviour as well.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

This was apparently the 4th charge for a Hip Drop tackle in his career.

Valheru

Coach
Robbo is a ginormous bitch. Does nothing but piss and moan even though his team gets every possible leg up on and off the field.

Even with a fit Walker and Smith they weren’t getting near Melbourne or Penrith. At least they’ve got an excuse now.
Please don't put penrith on the same tier as Melbourne. We will beat penrith with or without walker and smith.

Latest posts