What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wobbo’s Whinges

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm not talking about days gone by, I'm talking about this season. I've seen absolutely nothing from penrith to suggest we can't beat them. Cheese realistically given his form makes no difference. Walker is an issue but he won't be the reason we are competitive in any given match so it will come down to whether others can execute or not.
Ha ha, we show our cards when we need to. I mean chances are you will beat us again eventually, not sure I'll live long enough to see it though. If I am still kicking around, I'm sure you'll let me know about it. :)

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
3 Walker - get this re-signing done ASAP please

Cope harder blud, Walkers been your best player.

200w.gif

Valheru

Coach
Ha ha, we show our cards when we need to. I mean chances are you will beat us again eventually, not sure I'll live long enough to see it though. If I am still kicking around, I'm sure you'll let me know about it. :)
You don't have the cards this year mate, sorry. I've been saying it all year.

We will absolutely give your mob all you can handle next week whether we win or not.

kurt faulk

Coach
"I've watched it quite a bit and Dylan was about to make the left shoulder tackle.

''Korbin sees he's about to make that left shoulder tackle, and is about to run into his left shoulder, so he steps off the right and rolls out ... and he contacts the back of Dylan Napa's head.

"It happens in our game and it is unfortunate for Korbin, but it's not a penalty or a sin-bin. It's a horrible call."

Robinson said officials had ruled Napa "intentionally went to knock him out with his head".

"It's just wrong," he said.

"It shouldn't have been a penalty. This happens all the time. It was accidental contact with the head and should have been a scrum to us with six minutes to go.

Source

Roosters coach Trent Robinson did not want to be dragged into a debate on this latest incident.

Robinson also would not be drawn in too far on whether Napa's technique – rather than any intent – was the issue.
Robinson defends Napa

"He's a physical player in our game. And he's aggressive in the way he goes about that play.

"The first thing is it's not good to see Andrew in that way... If that was Nug (Jake Friend) I wouldn't like to see him that way.

"But I also support Naps and the way he plays the game. People enjoy the physicality in the way he plays."

Source

Elliott is just a physically aggressive player, it's just wrong, it shouldn't have been a penalty, it happens all the time, it was accidental and it should have been play on.

Haha, napa. That's the guy. How many people did that dick knock out?

Every player a chickens player has knocked out during Karen's reign has been an "accident". Many, many accidents. You could say too many times.

Danish

Referee
Yeah that's exactly what happened you twat.

he literally waited over smith who’d dove on a loose ball and refused to put a hand on him to make him held, then launched onto his legs as he got to his feet.

Afterwards he proceeded to sook to the press that Robbo hurt his feelings by not letting him into the dressing room after the game as though anyone owes him a chance to clear his conscience.

Enjoy praying for a draw between the knights and dolphins champ

_Johnsy

Referee
Nah, his attempt to kick the ball out of Gus’ hands proves he does dumb shit. Would love to watch a chess game between him and JWH.
Dumb shit 100%, but deliberately making that tackle to injure someone (as Danish claims), No chance. That is a new level of f**kwittery, even for Danish.

I am sure it wasn't even a deliberate hip drop. Clumsy at best.

Iamback

Coach
Dumb shit 100%, but deliberately making that tackle to injure someone (as Danish claims), No chance. That is a new level of f**kwittery, even for Danish.

Watch that at full speed, No chance you can pull that tackle and get the leg in the perfect angle to injure someone

Iamback

Coach

Yep and Sorro.

Finally at full strength when it matters

Danish

Referee

Yep the guy who deliberately kicked and tripped in the same game would certainly never deliberately hip drop

mozza91

Coach
You don't have the cards this year mate, sorry. I've been saying it all year.

We will absolutely give your mob all you can handle next week whether we win or not.
You’ve gone from guaranteeing victory to ‘whether we win or not’. You’ll be talking about an English cricket team moral victory this time tomorrow.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
"and I said well it’s too many times"...

Can this be fact checked? Is there a website that I can get the history (an accurate one rather than relying on Robbo's emotional state of mind) of EW's wrap sheet... and compare it to others to see where that "too many times" line is.
Cue “Too Many Times” by Mental As Anything

Colk

First Grade
You’ve gone from guaranteeing victory to ‘whether we win or not’. You’ll be talking about an English cricket team moral victory this time tomorrow.

I don’t think that club could ever claim a moral victory to be fair.

Maximus

Coach
he literally waited over smith who’d dove on a loose ball and refused to put a hand on him to make him held, then launched onto his legs as he got to his feet.

I think you're on to something. In fact, he knew Smith was going to ignore the surrender call and get up and run on an already injured knee.

Danish

Referee
I think you're on to something. In fact, he knew Smith was going to ignore the surrender call and get up and run on an already injured knee.

he was covering over him waiting for him to get up. You can see he was initially hoping to rip the ball out then once that wasn’t on the table he just waited til smith got up and jumped on