What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wobbo’s Whinges

Valheru

Coach
You’ve gone from guaranteeing victory to ‘whether we win or not’. You’ll be talking about an English cricket team moral victory this time tomorrow.
I'm obviously shit posting by guaranteeing victory. Didn't think one of the strays I'd pick up would be a knights fan but here we are...

We will give it a good shake though, penrith are nothing special this year.

Valheru

Coach
As a neutral, anyone saying that the Whitehead tackle was anything other than accident, needs to seek help urgently.
Let's bring JWH in to this since everyone is obsessed with the bloke

You want to hand on heart tell me that if JWH did exactly what whitehead did and ruptured say Harry Grant's ACL that the prevailing opinion on LU would be it was a pure accident deserving of no sanction?

_Johnsy

Referee

You want to hand on heart tell me that if JWH did exactly what whitehead did and ruptured say Harry Grant's ACL that the prevailing opinion on LU would be it was a pure accident deserving of no sanction?
I didn’t mention him, he isn’t relevant to the Whitehead tackle. I don’t care what the prevailing opinion on LU would be with a hypothetical scenario.

Using a false equivalence doesn’t help make your point.

soc123_au

Staff member

Radley would be a better example. The bloke has had some insane form with the MRC mostly deserved, but I do recall a few charges where the consensus among neutrals was that he had been hard done by based on his history.

JWH is just a dumb thug, he has really been kissed on the dick by a fairy to not have had more suspensions.

Sucks for the Cheese, but that was a 100% case of just plain old bad luck.

The main reason for the "outrage" is Robbos hypocrisy. I get it's his job to defend Victor and JWH when they do dumb shit, but it aint his job to go after opposition players for their supposed shortcomings. He has cried about Falldesco headbutting blokes in the arm 6 inches off the ground for years. I don't think last night was in WGDP territory, but calling out Whitehead and saying 3 or 4 times that "it's too many" was out of line. All he had to say is no comment. Until that point he had shown plenty of class and then just undid it and kept on undoing.

I'm obviously shit posting by guaranteeing victory. Didn't think one of the strays I'd pick up would be a knights fan but here we are...

We will give it a good shake though, penrith are nothing special this year.

Your club is pretty damn good at picking up strays. Just look at Michael Jennings and Matt Lodge.

skeepe

Immortal
I wonder if Robbo’s had the same “too many times” conversation with the player who has been charged with hip drops more than any other player in history?

Would be a bit awkward you’d imagine since he coaches him.

Latest posts