What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman :(

firechild

First Grade
I can't stand Slater but it's nice to see that he actually has it in him to do something decent. It's a shame he had to go back to the Billy we know and hate by dropping his elbow onto DCE's face in the second half.

I'm really disappointed for David, he's had a tough run with injuries and he's genuinely a good bloke. I don't know how anyone can dislike the bloke but I guess all it takes is to pull on a maroon and white jersey.

wittyfan

Referee
Get fit soon Wolfy!!!!

87112239.jpg

Bananabender

Juniors
Thinking of you Wolfman and hope you have a speedy recovery. My brother went through this in footy years ago and being in traction is no fun. Hope Manly does well this year for you!

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Not a Manly supporter but really good to see Williams make the recovery he has & in spite of the detractors (although not many in this instance) Slaters quick reactions probably saved him from a worse injury. Its a fact that more damage is done from moving someone in that situation. Anyway, congrats to Wolfman for getting back into it, must be daunting to return from a close call & hope he has a return of form

Patorick

Staff member
Here's hoping he can get through the year without another major injury setback.

Deserves a bit of luck.

jbl31649

Juniors
Just hope his learned not to use his head like a battering ram, where going to need him on the wing. Him and Olffield provide some great pace on the edges, but what's our depth like with Hopa and Robo gone.