What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

womanly to miss the 8

Hanz Brix

Juniors
this one is a no brainer.

who do you have besides watmough?

a bunch of nobodies that get exposed like a hot nurse week in week out

effnic

Bench
lol you bored bro? Care to put your money where you mouth is?

Last edited:

Hanz Brix

Juniors
lol you bored bro? Care to put your money edit where you mouth is........oh same thing really.

enjoy watching semi finals footy on the tv while your garbage team doesnt make it. EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz Brix

Juniors
I got another 15 spare minutes, the bait is all over the forum, looks like I will be eating tonight!

t-ba

Post Whore
Meh, there's a good chance of it happening. C'est La Vie...I'm leaving the Country un Sunday and starting a job that has me working most of the weekend so It's not like I'll be watching anyone play.

Juzzy83

Juniors
Do we really need to go as low as to reply to this guy?

Also why we need to refer to him as a homosexual to bring him down. Im a long time Manly fan who happens to be a homosexual! I pay my money to the club i support rugby league just because someone is gay doesnt mean they cant like and support rugby league.

manly4lyf

Juniors
Pretty original nickname there.. :roll:

We've basically got the same team bar a few from the record breaking, 40-0 Grand Final win.

Any more you like to know?

BlueEyes

Juniors
Hey Juzzy off the soap box the suffragettes were so yesterday. Oh sorry they were women, oh but men, women, homosexual. Hmm confused are they suffragettes or not?

Latest posts